Views: 4008|Replies: 37

For or Against? Food Safety Crime Should be Incorporated into Criminal Law   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-9 20:29:27 |Display all floors

One of NPC Deputies: Food Safety Crime Should be Incorporated into Criminal Law

Recently, Bao Jiake from two sessions, a deputy director from Guizhou Provincial Party Committee, has analyzed that the food is the most important thing to meet peoples daily lives. So the crime against food safety will not only endanger the market discipline but is harmful to the public safety directly. So he proposed that China should mull harsher penalties for food safety crimes, which will be incorporated into criminal law finally. Also, capital punishment can be used when it comes to serious criminal behavior.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-10 10:31:59 |Display all floors
What a rediclous idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 11:20:31 |Display all floors
You get what you pay for..
if I go to a 5 star buffet, I can expect a hood level of hygiene
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 15:14:13 |Display all floors
You have brought up a serious matter. Probably, you still could recall the incident of infant formula milk powder that caused harm to infants. They will grow up with certain medical and health problems. Some of them had grown larger than normal heads. Who will be caring for them? Do those who directly or indirectly caused it have no children or families that will have children? Sad to see!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 15:15:07 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-3-10 11:20
You get what you pay for..
if I go to a 5 star buffet, I can expect a hood level of hygiene

Have confidence if you walked into those places!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 17:03:04 |Display all floors
Capital punishment is a little harsh. Unless the persons receiving this type of punishment knowingly put peoples lives at risk. I look at as attempted murder on a large scale. The person who came commit such an act should be erased and swiftly at that.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 18:38:09 |Display all floors
Just feed the culprit with what they produced for 2 weeks. That has better effect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.