Author: ceciliazhang

How can food carvings be an art? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-9 14:23:28 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-9 23:07:22 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-9 14:20

This is definitely beyond artistic imagination!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-11 06:45:15 |Display all floors
Nice pictures

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-12 19:18:15 |Display all floors
It seems inappropriate since so many children in the world are starving right now. The UN says it is the biggest humanitarian crisis since WW2. Nations do not have big enough aid budgets right now in these times of austerity. I didnt read the story but I was just about to say that they will be asking for aid - and yes they have a precise figure in mind - "To be precise," O'Brien said, "we need $4.4bn by July". - aljazeera. $4.5 billion. Not a penny less. See all the money that we have been putting in to the IMF and World Bank have not been nearly enough. They really only cover loans to third world nations. And somehow giving nations loans hasnt helped either. No matter what the IMF and World Bank always need more. And the UN and holder of reserve currency America are unable to peace keep and protect people in nations like the ones having famine. USA is at war in some way or another with all of them because they all have governments that are not approved by USA and they do not do as they are told. But USA cant work these problems out because it is too busy pivoting to China and the South China Sea. Do we give the $4.5 billion straight to the UN ? Are they asking for the World Bank and IMF? Or do we give it straight to the IMF and World Bank? Isnt it their job to make sure stuff like this doesnt happen? Whose job is it exactly? Americas? Do we give the $4.4 billion to America? I am not sure if I understand.

You should see the pictures of all the starving children in these countries. Even babies are starving. Skin and bone babies. We better come up with that $4.5 billion pretty quick.

Hey I know. Since USA has reserve currency why dont they print up some QE money. And then buy some food with it and then give it to the starving men, women, children and babies in all these nations that have governments that are not approved by USA. And then if USA really doesnt like the governments in these messed up nations then maybe USA could send their massive military in to replace the unapproved governments. Why are these people starving anyway? Isnt this kind of stuff more important than the South China Sea and USAs pivot to China? It kind of seems like it is. And maybe the IMF and World Bank could make a savings account and put some money in there every now and then for times like these when $4.4 billion is needed in a hurry. Especially in these times of austerity when western governments are all bankrupt and need to cut aid budget due to the need for overall budget repair. We are all paying a lot of interest to whoever is lending us money for our governments. Australia is paying a huge amount of interest every year and our treasurer always talks about how bad it is. Same with USA and all the other bankrupt government in Europe and UK.

But yeah that is pretty cool art I guess.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.