Views: 1060|Replies: 21

Did Trump Outwit Senator Schumer?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-7 10:46:28 |Display all floors
I have always said Trump is a genius.  I think he knew about the wiretaps for a while, but kept the information discreet so that he could use it as a bargaining chip against Senator Schumer later on.

So, now was the time for Trump to use the information as a bargaining chip.  He released the story of the wiretaps, and then at the same time, released his bill to repeal Obamacare.  

I think Trump's goal was to tell Senator Schumer that if he wants him to forgive the illegal wiretapping, Schumer will be required to convince the Democrat Party to approve the bill.  

Absolutely brilliant!  Trump is just too clever for Schumer and the Democrats.  While campaigning, he used his brilliance to outwit the media, the Democrats, the Republicans, and the White House.  And Trump has barely even begun to use the full power of his mind!

Make America Great Again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 15:34:43 |Display all floors
President Donald Trump has too much integrity to be bought off by Senator Schumer's shekels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 16:17:56 |Display all floors
Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 17:15:33 |Display all floors
I think you give Trump too much credit.  His scientific understanding of the dynamics of the human species is very inadequate.  

Trump is quite "simple-minded," if you will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 21:33:57 |Display all floors
MegGriffin Post time: 2017-3-7 17:15
I think you give Trump too much credit.  His scientific understanding of the dynamics of the human s ...

I think Trump assumed that he was well read and had the best education possible on politics.  I would speculate that he was wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 21:38:09 |Display all floors
Teether Post time: 2017-3-7 16:17
Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut!

He was during campaigning, but now that he is President, he has changed all his views by 180 degrees.  He is now just a regular neo-conservative, instead of a paleo-conservative/alt-right-ist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-8 21:27:17 |Display all floors
Steve923 Post time: 2017-3-7 15:34
President Donald Trump has too much integrity to be bought off by Senator Schumer's shekels.

Yup.  Trump does not fear the ADL, and will most likely shut them down.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.