Author: 1584austin

North Korea fired four ballistic missiles early on Monday   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-27 14:30:53 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2017-3-26 20:41
"More rather, what China and Russia is sensitive about is how "this posturing by the US in the pen ...

"NK arm race"

There had been many "threats"' published which involves calls for a surgical strick on Sumo Boy missile and nuke sites and warnings (by tillerson I think) of an overwelming US response if Sumo Boy resorts to the use of nukes. What do you think that was all about? This is no Bill Mars and his bull talk hit list. This is the real deal.

The logic: at these stages, the US are guaranteed to overwhelm Kim's scud class ballistic missiles and do a regime change on the north but they wanted to ensure it Beijing won't intervene if they do execute the plan but Beijing's not say either way but insists that the talks must continue. Ten, twenty years from niw, this opportunity dissipates or ceases to exist.

I'm betting that KIM Nam's assasination is but a farce, that it was staged, and that he, and family, may be under some kind of a foreign protection and being groomed for a job as a poodle. I mean there are doubles of everything you know. Oh, you know where I'm leading with this therefore no need for me to elaborate further.

The NK's are not stupid, they know they are up against great odds at present. They also know that China is a card they can always play. NK today is much in the same predicament China was in the turn of the millennium. In the face of this US threat, they will be forced to hush hush their arms industry by which time it will be impossible for anyone to deal with Pyongyang without the risk of a full scale nuclear shootout.

China of course don't want any part of that because Beijing is but a stone's throw away from Pyongyang. This is the reason why Trump is bitchin, that Beijing is not helping.

Just a thought and my personal opinion only...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-27 14:44:17 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-26 21:46
That was a joke a dark joke, we are ready for it to hit either tonight or tomorrow morning

We have nuke shelters here in Canada because we are so close to a nuclear superpower so come what cyclone may, not a concern in our lives....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-27 14:46:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-27 14:44
We have nuke shelters here in Canada because we are so close to a nuclear superpower so come what  ...

We don't have that but my house is 5K from a nuclear target

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-27 15:07:58 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-26 22:46
We don't have that but my house is 5K from a nuclear target

Ooops! Hypicenter point 0. You will totally be incinerated.. Course, good thing about it is that you won't notice a thing....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 06:47:10 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-27 15:07
Ooops! Hypicenter point 0. You will totally be incinerated.. Course, good thing about it is that y ...

My death is quick and painless is yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 09:05:21 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-17 14:47
My death is quick and painless is yours?

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

❤️ love ❤️ love ❤️

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 10:22:16 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-18 09:05
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Bat photoshop did you do this yourself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.