Views: 418|Replies: 5

After Trump Frees North Korea, He Will Free Iran, China, and Russia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-3 13:31:36 |Display all floors
What is unique about Trump is that he truly loves the people of North Korea, Iran, China, and Russia.  This is why he wants to free them from their evil governments.

And Trump is very smart too: most other presidents are both low IQ and low altruism.  

But, when you combine Trump's high IQ with his high altruism, success in guaranteed in freeing the above mentioned countries.  

So, the citizens of North Korea, Iran, China, and Russia can rejoice in the fact that they will soon be free and have Democracy, Freedom, and Human Rights.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-4 06:23:56 |Display all floors
IMG_2200.JPG

Just for you because I care  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-4 06:24:18 |Display all floors
Your funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-5 06:07:10 |Display all floors
We can only hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-5 13:44:01 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-3 14:23
Just for you because I care

Korean War trailer epesode II?

In the 50's it was "manpower verses technology". No contest there. Today however, the  story is totally different: today, its the most advanced of technology available and these technologies will be pouring southwards like flies and locusts if the north is ever threatened, you dumbo!

And don't even think about it: nuclear blackmail goes both ways now days so not an option there. America's McArthur nuke doctrine is off limits - guaranteed. I doubt if anyone would want to risk a nuclear holocaust back home which is what will hapoan if the word nuclear is ever as much as brought to the negotiating table.

I would suggest for you to think and think hard before you open your big mouth about a free North Korea, a free Iran; and a free China and free Russia because - China is free. I can vouch same for Russia so go suck an egg if you beef with China and Russua  that much.

They may have a regime change plan being incubated there and this Kim Jong-Nam guy who, IMO, is secretly stashed away (By ICA), NOT DESD, is secretly being groomed to take over when little brother is dethroned or go mussing suddenly and mysteriously so...

Mark my word and see if I am right.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-5 13:52:08 |Display all floors
LovelyLaura Post time: 2017-3-4 14:07
We can only hope.

White bimbos and Asiatic bimbos are same. They are so dumb.  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.