Views: 650|Replies: 4

"undisclosed buyer" for Chinese drone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-3 13:16:52 |Display all floors

Hey guys, wouldn't it be a shocker if this turns out to be a covert purchase by Uncle Sam?!!

No no, guys... Just kid in' guys so don't kill me ...

"undisclosed buyer" has placed the largest overseas order for China's home-developed military drones

But, that chance probability does exist however, otherwise why would the sales need to be so secretive such that the buyer can not be disclosed?

HQ-9 folks... HQ-9... The HQ-9 deal with the Turks and the JF-17/J-10 deal with Argintina was a done deal that slipped right through our hands and that taught us a big lesson: it taught us and it taught the buyer that in business that one must keep their deals secret...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-4 06:28:25 |Display all floors
They seem proud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-4 09:29:20 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-3 14:28
They seem proud

What if Trumpeter says "no more cheap Chinese toasters on the cheap or 45% tariff increase" , but, we definitely don't mind some of your 『more cost effective』 MQ-1 Predators to offset the extremes of cost of combating international terrorism and, of course, your 『more cost effective』 AGM-114 Hellfires to boot and we'll masquerade the sales in the name of the UAE to keep people off of a our back? Nothing wrong with wishing you know, Dusty, and I certainly hope that that is how things are.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-4 20:41:45 |Display all floors
After the last announcement of ISIS these days (for sure censored in china), it seems that the first customer could be china itself...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-5 05:18:20 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-3-4 04:41
After the last announcement of ISIS these days (for sure censored in china), it seems that the first ...

Yeah! I heard about that too. And, I hope Xi Man too will, just as GWB did, announce to the world that "they" will hear from all of us (Chinese) soon also, if they are idiotic enough to keep their promised.
Hey! It's not as if we Chinese were launching air raids on them like pancakes that NATO is doing hence no reason for them to terrorist us Chinese. I suspect what it is us that it's the work of Turkistan Chinese who fighting alongside those cold and inhumane beheaders who are making all of thiis Threats. In any case, it's not as if we are new to this sort of stuff ie., as in the 2008 Olympic uprising in our western province which killed some 200 civilians and there are others.

Sadly the UN wouldn't classify them terrorists when even MH-370, my opinion, are also the works of Turkushtan Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.