Author: ceciliazhang

Is there a limit for human body? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-20 14:22:50 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2017-3-8 11:54
I had a small surgery on my lower back in October. So my flexibility has been lessened due to the  ...

Extra caution and care are required!
Please do not rush.
If you need to pick something from the floor, please do not bend but lower your body to keep stability in place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 16:49:54 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-20 14:22
Extra caution and care are required!
Please do not rush.
If you need to pick something from the fl ...

Yes. thank you for your reminder. I appreciate it.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 18:42:11 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2017-3-20 16:49
Yes. thank you for your reminder. I appreciate it.

Most Welcome!
Perhaps, it will be wise to practise it. Never bend down or over to pick anything however light from your feet. Reason is bending forward will stretch the back muscles.
Please lower yourself downwards slowly. Be sure you have reached and are your best position to reach and pick up the thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-22 09:42:50 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-20 18:42
Most Welcome!
Perhaps, it will be wise to practise it. Never bend down or over to pick anything ho ...

Yes bend at the knees not at the waist. I have been practicing these techniques for quite sometime. It was taught to me as a child in Boxing practice as well as when I was working as a carpenter. I think my desk job is the biggest culprit to my back pain. Sitting to long in awkward but comfortable positions puts lots of unneccesary strain on the lower back. I recently bought an ergonmic desk and chair. Now I can press a button and my desk raises itself to a preffered standing height
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.