Views: 1066|Replies: 11

Apology to Dusty for error I made few weeks back... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-28 02:12:32 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-2-28 12:26:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 13:00:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-27 20:26

Man!!! You are an easy one yo pleas, Dusty.... Want to switch sides, Dusty? No court marshal. Maybe even a few Chinese bimbos as incentive... not a bad deal you know...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 14:27:17 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-2-28 13:00
Man!!! You are an easy one yo pleas, Dusty.... Want to switch sides, Dusty? No court marshal. Mayb ...

Have an argument mistakes and typos get made it's nothing personal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-1 02:27:08 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-27 22:27
Have an argument mistakes and typos get made it's nothing personal

Nothing personal here either, Dusty. Simply having a bit of fun with you. No ill intend. Anyway, don't know 'bout you, Dusty, but, 『retirement life』 is boring if you don't sport fish, if you don't shoot pool, if you don't intermingle with friends where everybody knows your name, and, especially since it's sink in on you that 『the good life』 is not yours to be had anymore because - your conscience tells you you it's not right to be untruthful to the one who's been at your side all these years and continuing. Bummer isn't it that there's so much goodies out there to be had but your conscience Just doesn't permit you to touch it ? I sure hope your situation defers from mind Dusty because life is all about living and not just about existing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-1 04:10:01 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-3-1 02:27
Nothing personal here either, Dusty. Simply having a bit of fun with you. No ill intend. Anyway, d ...

I see this site as fun nothing personal like you do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-1 08:54:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-28 12:10
I see this site as fun nothing personal like you do

I agree. I love soccer balls and punch bags like you that I can kick about and throw a punch of two every now and then to release boredom...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.