Author: sunnylin01

Will female immigrants help solve Chinese bachelors crisis?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-28 13:21:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-2-28 06:39
Let us state what it is: it is a morally bankrupt idea, the simplistic idea of a beancounter. Chin ...

If this hick-up takes decades to fade into normal circumstances, most of those 30 million marriageable male just have to rely on their own God given 10 best friends, each 5 per hand.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 19:58:48 |Display all floors
it's man's problem ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 20:49:06 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-28 09:40
This problem exists in all places. Not just the women but the men, too!
Seems that human beings ar ...

sigh --- no, the problem does NOT exist in all places. You really need to find a new "go-to" excuse.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 20:52:25 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2017-2-28 10:39
Most bachelors are from impoverished rural areas and can barely afford the cost of marriage. So the  ...

Governments are responsible for governing. You are responsible for your own prosperity. The government's job is not to ensure you have money. That's your job.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 21:20:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-2-28 20:49
sigh --- no, the problem does NOT exist in all places. You really need to find a new "go-to" excus ...

Please read about in other countries!
Just that the same problem is put in a different way!
Human being is human being universally!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-28 23:54:42 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-2-27 21:19
Maybe these leftover men could get married if Chinese women weren't so demanding (must have house, c ...

Read about it in other countries.
Nothing new but just the number is slightly large!
No problem, it will subside eventually!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-1 09:27:52 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-28 23:54
Read about it in other countries.
Nothing new but just the number is slightly large!
No problem, i ...

Seriously? "Other" countries becomes "exists in all places"? It exists in a couple of Asian countries, and a handful of African countries. It does not exist in ALL countries. Africa I can understand. It's a continent beset by mass poverty, and the women want to ensure the man can take care of them. Asian countries, including China ... a simple case of Millennial Greed, nothing more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.