Author: spiderman006

The moment of domestic violence   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-2-27 02:51:29 |Display all floors
spiderman006 Post time: 2017-2-26 18:53
In Australia, at least one woman a week, on average, is killed by her partner. One in four Australia ...

Have you a reference to one woman killed a week to domestic violence I want this reference?
What about domestic violence where the male is the victim and the female is the abuser?
Femmist bull$hit nothing more

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-27 04:13:00 |Display all floors
She is pregnant again already? Jesus Christ. What a lovely family.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-27 04:30:03 |Display all floors
What does this have to do with Australia? Dont they keep domestic violence statistics in USA?   

Most of the people abusing and killing women in Australia are Aboriginals. If you take Aboriginals out of the stats they would look a lot better. Aboriginals women are 34 times more likely to be hospitalised as a result of domestic violence than their non-Indigenous counterparts. But even so I really do not believe the statistics. I never believe these women violence statistics. They claim that one in five American women has been raped but it sounds way too high to me. These domestic violence stats on domestic violence in Australia sound way too high also. There is a political agenda at play here and incentive to make the problem seem a lot worse than it is. It is like when I was a kid at school in the 90s and there was a myth pushed that one in five males are gay. It is actually less than 2% of Australian men that are gay so odds are that there were no gay kids on my footy team. When I was a kid I assumed at least two. Capitalists need problems like this so that someone seems worse than they are.

I have stopped a domestic violence incident that was happening in public. And it wasnt easy. It was an Aboriginal man that I had to stop and he wanted to fight me. I rule.

Also, once I had an ex gf and she hit me in the face with the back of her hand. Really hard. I wonder how many men are victims of domestic violence. I suspect that the problem is bigger than anyone realizes.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-27 04:40:22 |Display all floors
What I do not like about the photos is the fact that this female that took them is seeking profit and personal gain from them. They look fake as hell but even if they are genuine what this women has done here is utterly deplorable. I cant imagine that taking photos of some psycho boyfriend while he is abusing your friend is helping the situation and I also dont see why she was able to take these photos without fear that she herself would become a victim of violence. Generally when people are in a rage and you take a photo of them as if they are a zoo animal or something it will not improve their mood at all - mostly it is just going to make it worse. A 'photo journalist'. This is fake fake news in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-27 05:23:39 |Display all floors
Yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-27 08:07:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1626548377 at 2017-2-27 10:37
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-27 02:51
Have you a reference to one woman killed a week to domestic violence I want this reference?
What a ...
On average at least one woman a week is killed by a partner or former partner in Australia

http://www.domesticviolence.com. ... ence-statistics.php

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-27 08:18:15 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-27 04:30
What does this have to do with Australia? Dont they keep domestic violence statistics in USA?   

Mo ...

Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.

http://domesticviolencestatistic ... iolence-statistics/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.