Author: desperado123

The war between President Trump and US media   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-14 10:25:16 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-3-13 23:16
Why do I care?

Trump hasn't had to pay federal taxes for more than a decade.

I foresee a communist revolution for the U.S>A. Donald Trump and his ilk will flee the country for tax-safer havens. Maybe he will take his loot to China and be most welcome there. You guys and gals will become equal comrades, each entitled to a monthly stipend from the national coffers, a dwelling place and a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 12:24:19 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-14 10:36
You have so amazing wonderful imagination seneca, no wonder unemployed for so long~

Au contraire, my Malay beauty: imaginative people are well sought after... Believe someone who IS imaginative. I know you aren't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-19 06:18:04 |Display all floors
Donald Trump is the candidate of the Feds(the FBI and DEA).
Media is a tool of the Feds. Trump stole the President seat, part help was from media.

Now they are playing a soap opera of "fight between media and Trump" to fool people. At the purpose to distract your attention from the main issue - Trump to cut budget from civilian's living for arm and war. And the real threat to US economy - huge debt. 3/15 is the date US reaches debt ceiling - that means US government has no money to spend. Yet few words you hear from politicians and media. They cover up a big crisis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-19 11:04:37 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-14 12:41
Are you impliying you are a dreamer?!  Very much, so I can't agree with you more on that.

Learn better ENGLISH, my pet. Imagination is not the same as dreams.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.