Author: bingbingbing

What's your favorite movie?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-7 08:38:26 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2017-2-17 04:16
Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, it has meaning, I was watching it and felt as if the Lord ...

Never seen any of the movies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 08:38:55 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-17 06:12
Uncle Buck was a pretty good movie.

Family movie

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-7 15:12:07 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-7 08:38
Family movie

Are you too sophisticated for family movies are you? Uncle Buck was a good character and it was a funny movie. Plus the hot daughter. It is a very good movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 17:26:27 |Display all floors
Favorite movie, ummm how about High School Musical series?  I used to like watching those kind of adolescent movies, still like them - forever 17^ ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-9 05:10:50 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-7 17:26
Favorite movie, ummm how about High School Musical series?  I used to like watching those kind of ad ...

My favourite Bond villain Pussy Galore
IMG_2203.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-9 20:09:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-8 16:10
My favourite Bond villain Pussy Galore

Ahhh, the Bond women..
http://www.007james.com/articles/list_of_james_bond_girls.php
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-15 23:45:03 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-7 08:38
Never seen any of the movies

When I saw you had responded to me just now I thought you were going to be mean to me again, guess I should not expect that all the time . So many people being mean getting kind of discouraged, leap for joy like Jesus says and makes it easy . The Return of the King Lord of the Rings, only movie I can remember ever buying for myself . Because of Jesus it has meaning . And because of some people singing about me and a golden ring . I had turned my phone off because I had to, and this song Miss Murder came out attacking me, if you listen to the songs you will hear them saying I left the stars behind, they were spying and mentally abusing me and not helping, the good thing is it goes with Isaiah, in the  song they are also saying, reaching for that golden ring something they were promised . The band AFI was hurting me with this song, and I felt drawn to the internet and then people knew . 2006 MTV award show, AFI won an award for best video for that music hurting me, he told on himself when accepting the award at the end he said, we have lawyers, I almost felt sorry for him, people had to have wondered, why is he saying they have lawyers what did they do, thought to myself mainly, you take your lawyers hand instead of mine, it would not have done with Isaiah if they had . I've gone on and on, getting it off my chest does feel good . There are other parts of the movie I can compare to real life and what is happening, in the movie a man is commanded to sing while people are at war and dying outside, not unlike what is happening, bands singing, people dying, it goes with Isaiah . .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.