Author: sunnylin01

Leftover women or leftover men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-17 04:03:26 |Display all floors
If you want to have someone, you often have to overlook some kind of differences.. and often the relationships are stronger from this.  I am ignorant of the culture, so I ask for an insight in it, why don't leftover men go after leftover women?  Surely the two have something to gain...
Also, I agree that with another poster, "leftover" is such a mean term, as if they aren't good, when for sure they are good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-17 06:39:21 |Display all floors
"Left-over men and women" is a disgraceful title to give older people who do not marry for any reason. Older people have more experience and have developed their personalities and interests sufficiently to know what they want in a partner, and what they desire. There are many young married people very unhappy to find that their prince or princess is not what they thought. The old attitudes of grand-parents and parents must change to meet the needs of a modern world.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.