Views: 1540|Replies: 16

The most touching words you received or told to your lover [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-10 20:23:27 |Display all floors
romantic-words.jpg

Sometimes word sounds louder than the gift you buy especially for those who fall in love with each other. As the Valentine's Day is around the corner, so perhaps it's a good time for those love masters to share us the secret of loving words and what romantic words you have ever heard or told from or to your lover .

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-11 18:56:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-2-11 21:08

My Princesse Lointaine. ((:
Courtly Love stuff is always cool. I have not ever come across a female in person that truly deserved my Courtly Love though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-11 22:39:31 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-11 18:56
My Princesse Lointaine. ((:
Courtly Love stuff is always cool. I have not ever come across a female  ...

if you constantly use the epithet 'female' to describe women, maybe it could be they steer clear of you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-12 01:49:44 |Display all floors
Sweet

That will change after being married a few years

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-12 06:11:27 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-2-11 22:39
if you constantly use the epithet 'female' to describe women, maybe it could be they steer clear o ...

The word 'women' makes ladies sound old. Women is a horrid word.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-12 06:30:34 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-12 06:11
The word 'women' makes ladies sound old. Women is a horrid word.

Yet by calling them 'women' you don't dehumanize them and reduce them to their reproductive parts and abilities.

The word “female,” in its primary usage, is an adjective. When you use “female” as a noun, the subject that you’re referring to is erased.

You say you never 'came across a female in person that truly deserved my Courtly Love'
a female what?
Sheep?
kangaroo?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-12 07:02:06 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-2-12 06:30
Yet by calling them 'women' you don't dehumanize them and reduce them to their reproductive parts  ...

So you have paid so much attention to the stuff that I write here that you know that I do not like to use the word woman. That is a little creepy you know. Just saying. Are you making up a psychological profile on me or something? Or do you want to go on a date?

The reason 'woman' is such a horrid word is because when a girl becomes a 'woman' she becomes spoiled goods. Right? But when a boy becomes a man its all good isnt it?

Sheep and kangaroos cant experience Courtly Love. Most people cant. There is a lot to it.

What I mean is that I feel as though most females that I meet are beneath me so it is a little bit silly for me to be calling them my unattainable Princesse Lointaine and stuff. If nothing else the game is good practice for when I meet my true Princess. Right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.