Author: edisonone

America going down the drain... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-22 03:23:56 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-20 21:49
Dont most Asians want to be white? White is beautiful to Asians isnt it? And they all want double  ...

"Re: most Asians want to be white? White is beautiful to Asians isnt it? And they all want double eye lids or something"

Let's get off of a those high 『white』 horses, Heil'Hitlah because, in my eyes, its more "a pop-culture type thingy" than it is "a want of a doubled eye lids" thingy, and yes...

female wise, whites as well the Asians are "genetically" more "desirable" in my book because both have a fairer complexion and "the advance culture to go with it" so don't assume that "Asians want to be whites" or that "whites are beautiful to Asians" because they 'ARE NOT'...

Seriously, if faced with the consequences between that 『of the female species』 either of the Caucasian breed or someone who is 『organically』 Chinese Korean or Japanese, how I would handle situation if confronted with it is that I would have to say to the former the following:,

"Please excuse me, Jane white, but I just can't 『shake loose』 the pull or the draw that the latter (the CKJ females) would have on me, even though I would be more than content and happy to have you as a Dear friend and am sincere about it."

There is an old Chinese saying (女心外向), and, literally, it goes something like this: the heart of a maiden (referring to the Chinese female), are outwardly focused. This logic applies not only to the fancies one specie have for another i.e., whites, it applies applies to those who are less white and, "TO DOMESTIC SITUATIONS『IN CHINESE SOCIETY』WORLDWIDE" so don't ride on those high horses of yours too much, Heil'Hitla!, because that is not the real world out there...

"Russian masses are dumb peasants and Russian 'elites' are bitches of USA"

Seriously, if a choice between a Russians and Americanised whites arses: sorry, it's Russian bitch for me.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-22 04:31:05 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-2-21 00:49
I see, a  prima ballerina you lads are after.
Considering to hop around on your hairy chest like a ...

Well...
I started it by supporting the『Trump-Alt-Right" whitey doctrine』, which is within their rights, by adding the object that the white bimbos of America are 『so indoctrinated by this racial-equality BS』that they don't know how lucky they are to be bliss with their white genes anymore...  
Similarly, I applied the same situation to our 『Asian bimbos』, namely Chinese females and God knows we have an unlimited source of this malignancy) and, Good O' Heil'Hitla here took it here as if 『a whitey pride parade』 by throwing a few white punches at us by saying how the Chinese female species love whites and claiming how beautiful whites are.  

Seriously, what can a guy do if someone like the Heil'Hitla love to DRAMATISE THINGS by making the self-comforting claim that the Chinese female is head over heros about whites.
Sadly, he have no understanding whatsoever how stoopid their bimbos are for having been preprogrammed since day care days the doctrine of racial-equality BS which now has impregnated their kind by storm and has become a trend impossible to reverse even by Trump-Alt-Right standards... Such a sad Caucasian thingy, I'd theme...  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-22 06:34:55 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-2-21 00:49
I see, a  prima ballerina you lads are after.
Considering to hop around on your hairy chest like a ...

What I hate about these sites is that my posts, like monthly periods, would either never arrive or that it's always - repeat - always - late....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-22 11:26:48 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-2-22 04:31
Well...
I started it by supporting the『Trump-Alt-Right" whitey doctrine』, which is within their ...

"Seriously, what can a guy do if someone like the Heil'Hitla love to DRAMATISE THINGS by making the self-comforting claim that the Chinese female is head over heros about whites."

In my opinion,
He's daydreaming away, his contact with reality is blurred and his greatest wish is to be seen walking;
Unter den Linden - the most famous street in Berlin with one of them Chinese girls which are amongst the most beautiful and prettiest in the world.
But I must say, the Kurfürstendamm at the right time of the year is a place to show your Jewelry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-22 11:30:38 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-2-22 06:34
What I hate about these sites is that my posts, like monthly periods, would either never arrive or ...

True, it depends on the BBS Staff Duty Roster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-22 11:40:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-2-21 19:40
emanreus Post time: 2017-2-21 19:30
True, it depends on the BBS Staff Duty Roster.

Feminine napkins requested...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.