Views: 606|Replies: 12

America going down the drain... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-10 07:44:36 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-20 18:05:51 |Display all floors
Russians are such scum for helping USA push US talking points. My God I hate Russia. Russia is Americas bitch. There is no doubt about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-21 08:39:14 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-20 02:05
Russians are such scum for helping USA push US talking points. My God I hate Russia. Russia is Ameri ...

Sadly, while you hate the Ruskies, I, on the other hand 『simply look down on the dumb white bit'ches who doesn't know how freakin lucky they are to be bliss with white genes tget carry』... similarly, same can also be said of the Asian bit*ches who too doesn't know 『how lucky they are』 to be bliss as Asians... Heil to the Alt-Rights group for identifying this of their weakness and doing their darnedest to try and correct this of their genetical gene mutation....

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-21 10:54:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-20 18:05
Russians are such scum for helping USA push US talking points. My God I hate Russia. Russia is Ameri ...

ignorant boy, America is his own bitch

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-2-21 11:27:55 |Display all floors
Really

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-21 13:49:59 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-2-21 08:39
Sadly, while you hate the Ruskies, I, on the other hand 『simply look down on the dumb white bit'c ...

Dont most Asians want to be white? White is beautiful to Asians isnt it? And they all want double eye lids or something.

Russian masses are dumb peasants and Russian 'elites' are bitches of USA.

Russians have round peasant heqds. All of the German females they stole at the end of WW2 has improved their gene poll a little but not much. They are all peasants so it makes sense that they are Americas bitches.

The world hates Russians. Australians really hate them but we are not scared of them like gay Europeans. Putin is a ballerina to us Australians. A ballerina.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-21 16:49:27 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-21 13:49
Dont most Asians want to be white? White is beautiful to Asians isnt it? And they all want double  ...

I see, a  prima ballerina you lads are after.
Considering to hop around on your hairy chest like a goodness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.