Views: 804|Replies: 2

Is Apple losing its luster in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-7 16:12:46 |Display all floors
According to a market research firm in China, last year Apple Inc has sold 12,000,000 iphone 6s in China. Not bad if we simply focus on this figure. But, the best-selling mobile phone of 2016 is not the iphone, which is kind of surprising because it is the first time iphone lost its title ever since 2012.

On the other hand, OPPO R9 comes out top with a amazing sales volume of 17,000,000.

It seems that iphone is no longer the most popular phone in China, at least not in 2016. But will it turn the table by launching iphone 8? Or will it be vanquished by other brands that are increasingly popular in China? what's your thought on the iphone's future in China,please share to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-7 22:56:20 |Display all floors
I don't know quite well in this area, maybe many Chinese will support home-made products, and I am one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-9 23:22:48 |Display all floors
I hope the designed in China could replace the made in China
The darkest hour is that before the dawn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.