Author: linda_sun

Should parents arrange dates for children?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-8 01:03:16 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-2-7 21:19
Yeah the parents are caring about their children. But many situations are that parents want their ki ...

I've been married 46 years this year and it aint been easy and that's with someone I wanted to marry.

So to be forced or pushed to marry someone you don't know would be very tough going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-8 03:28:20 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-2-6 22:14
Just give them a relief parents!  Better you can introduce friends to kids for social functioning pu ...

I agree with you. Chinese children are too much 'supervised.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-2-8 05:19:14 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-7 07:59
My father asked a girl on a date for me once and I had no intention of asking her out. She said yes  ...

Yeah right we believe you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-8 05:20:05 |Display all floors
I have difficulty in believing this story

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-8 10:24:47 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-8 05:19
Yeah right we believe you

Why wouldnt you believe me? The story is not very hard to believe. It was when I was working at my dads garage and I was pumping petrol. The girl was a teacher and she used to come to the garage to get fuel and I would pump it for her. My dad noticed that this girl had the hots for me and he would joke about it after she would leave and then one day he asked her on a date to this concert that I was thinking about going to. I was actually dating another chick at the time and I wanted to take her to this concert but she was busy that day or something and my dad knew. So he got me a replacement date for the concert.

I booked one room for us to sleep in with one bed when we went to see the concert. We had to travel about an hour to the concert, and if we wanted to drink we couldnt drive. I met her there but gave her the option of sleeping in my room if she wanted to drink when I met her. Told her she could get a room herself but the one I had already got would probably do the trick for the two of us. She decided to drink and she did not get her own room. The date went well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-8 10:31:57 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-2-8 10:24
Why wouldnt you believe me? The story is not very hard to believe. It was when I was working at my ...

Too long

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-8 11:05:28 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-2-8 05:20
I have difficulty in believing this story

So what I did with that date was tell the girl when I met her that after the concert we would be coming back to a room that I had booked to have sex. I am telling her this right at the start of the night before she has drunk any alcohol. The only time I have ever spoken to this girl is for five minutes once a week for a few months pumping her petrol for her. I figure that since I have met this girl while I am pumping petrol she only wants to go on a date with me because she wants to have sex with me right? She is certainly not get excited about marrying me or anything like that since I pump petrol right? All she could want is my body. (: Ha. Its true. So I knew that I could tell her that I was going to %$%$ her later when I met her for the date and she would be happy with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.