Author: JFenix

Trump and Andrew Jackson [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-14 22:32:19 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-11 13:27
No they should shoot him right now.

This Trumpcare thing is going to destroy the big charade pre ...

You should be stilled by the moderators for a month or so for your insufferably extremist, hateful and offensive comments. No one should be allowed to even say one time that a person should be killed by a spy organisation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:33:50 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-3-14 22:06
I hate what america has become.  I absolutely hate it.

We are a horrible country.  The press is pri ...

Do you remember when you posted a thread here bragging about your pride in being a U.S. American? And in attacking those who do not publicly state where they come from?

See how karma works... Now you are an underdog...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:36:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-14 22:33
Do you remember when you posted a thread here bragging about your pride in being a U.S. American?  ...

I used to have a lot of hope in America.  But all the hope has been sucked out and replaced by the ignorance and hatred of Trumpworld.

There is nothing to be proud of now.

Trump is honoring Andrew Jackson this week.  Says all we need to know about dear leader.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:40:16 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-3-14 22:36
I used to have a lot of hope in America.  But all the hope has been sucked out and replaced by the ...

Well, one should not pin more hopes on a man or a woman voted into an office than one can legitimately have in one's own abilities. There are other voters with hopes of a different kind; you need to accommodate them too as they have to accommodate you.

Politics should be about achieving something for the greatest number of citizens, not about winning against other contenders. People should be willing to compromise. I think this is not understood well in the U.S.A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:46:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-14 22:40
Well, one should not pin more hopes on a man or a woman voted into an office than one can legitima ...

Its those voters that are more troubling than Trump himself.  Trump is just one man.  But his voters............

They have revealed to me the ugly truth about america.  How depraved and immoral we really are.  The reality of those voters makes me not even want to go outside.  Its a horrible country now filled with horrible people.

Makes me sick.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:49:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-14 22:40
Well, one should not pin more hopes on a man or a woman voted into an office than one can legitima ...

Trump and his base makes white people look bad.  We are in a battle over america's values and so far we are losing that battle.

America threw out her values when it elected Trump.

We have nothing now to look to as 'good'.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-15 22:03:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-3-15 09:05

Despite the election of Trump, the majority of Americans voted for Clinton. Being a liberal Canadian, I feel very bad about Trump's win. Nevertheless, the USA remains the world's greatest country with millions of well-educated liberals. You will survive this temporary problem. I think you are over-reacting.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.