Author: JFenix

Trump and Andrew Jackson [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-11 13:27:22 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-3-11 07:53
The CIA needs to stay out of domestic politics. If there is justification to impeach Trump then it ...

No they should shoot him right now.

This Trumpcare thing is going to destroy the big charade pretty quick. What happened to better and cheaper healthcare for every American like Trump promised? Does that come in phase three does it? Ha. What a bunch of worthless %$%$s. There is no way it will work. I hope they do ram through this Trumpcare thing as is. Like RINO Ryan says "Ya either wanna repeal Obamacare ... or ya dont! - Either ya wanna replace Obamacare  ...  or ya dont!" What a worthless %$%$ Paul Ryan is. It is no wonder conservatives hate the neoliberal RINO %$%$%$. And why the hell is Paul Ryan and a bunch of RINOs writing this thing up behind closed doors? What the hell happened to the Trump plan that was going to give every American healthcare that was better and at a cheaper price? What happened to that? Why did RINOs write the plan? Didnt Trump even have a plan? Do you realize how many redneck and swamp people Trump supporters are on benefits? Most of them. Ha. And they arent even the conservatives. When the poor rednecks and swamp people start dying from cancer and what not because Trump has caused them to be uninsured they will join with the conservatives that are against Trumpcare and the only ones that will be for it will be RINO neoliberal establishment republicans. It is a bit of a problem isnt it. Eight years and this is what the RINOs came up with? What the %$%$ have they been doing? How the %$%$? And RINOs think that loony Rand Paul is going to save them? They think that they can use Rand Paul to frame opinion on this. Ha. What about the Tea Party conservatives that are not %$%$ing loons like Rand Paul? You think they wont want to agree with Rand Paul and will support 'Obamacare-lite'-Trumpcare? I dont think so. Look how unpopular Trump is already. Trump is more popular in Russia than he is in USA so with the split that Trumpcare creates that is it. Its all over red rover. The stock market is up? Oh yeah - thats going to keep the republican masses happy.. And the job numbers are real now are they? Ha. How long can that last. Is America going to tell us that US unemployment is as 0% in a few months? Ha. There is nowhere to go. Not that the masses like to hear that Trump is making the rich richer anyway - one of the reasons they didnt like Clinton was because of her ties to Wall St right? The pundits love it though dont they. Maybe Van Jones can save him. Maybe Trump can make another great speech where he uses his indoor voice and be all presidential again.. That will fix it. A reset. Just keep hitting the reset button. That will work. Or a rally for swamp people in some backwater. That will work. Maybe melania can save him. CNN has a big special on the Melania today you know. The big enemies of the Trump administration... CNN can save him with partisan nonsense..

Oh! How about some investigations? Get Trey Gowdy on it. Everyone just loves these investigations that end in nothing. Everyone loves those.. Trey Gowdy can fix it!

The sooner the CIA shoots Trump the better. Think about it. It wouldnt be 9/11 big but it would calm Americans down a lot. They shot JFK didnt they? The longer they wait the worse things will get.

Elected officials.. %$% a %$%$.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-11 13:42:33 |Display all floors
The CIA needs to stay out of domestic politics. If there is justification to impeach Trump then it ...

Did you know that Fox news ran a story about that female soccer player that knelt for the US anthem during an international soccer game last week? That happened months ago. Before the election. I wrote a thread about it on an American forum when I was supporting Trump with forum propaganda trying to help him get elected so that all of this would happen. It was months ago. And Bill OReilly runs a story about it last week? WTF? I thought Fox had made a mistake and had put a rerun on. Talk about desperate. You can almost taste the fear that is in these Americans right now. You can almost taste the desperation. How the hell do they recycle a months old story to try to promote redneck patriotism? That is so desperate it is ridiculous.

DEEP STATE!!!!!! Ha. Oh my God. What a nation of %$%$ing clowns.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-11 14:07:36 |Display all floors

If they ram Trumpcare through then they are stuck with it. Do you think Town Halls want to hear about phase three? They dont. Phase three. HAA! They will be stuck with it. And they need to jam this through so they dont have to go back to town halls where they will need a police guard to protect them from both liberals and conservatives. These 'elected officials'.

Why do you think I wanted Trump to win? I hate America. I want it to collapse. If Clinton won there would be nothing. It would be like it was with Obama. If anyone criticized her they would be sexist and just doing it because she was a woman. Did 'patriots' revolt under Obama? Eight years. Ever seen a Tea Party protest? What a joke. But Trump does need them behind him since he didnt even win the popular vote.

You think Bush was unpopular? Ha. At least he wasnt such a %$%$ing clown.

Tillerson. %$%$ing Kushner. Bring it the %$%$ on! What are they going to do? big scary oil man Tillerson. The CIA thought that the world would cower at the feet of a strong republican government did they? Hows that working out? Back down on the One China negotiating tactic. Scary stuff. And what is big scary merica going to do in China Sea exactly? More freedom of navigation boating trips? Wow. Scary stuff.. Merica is going to protect us from their ally North Korea are they? Oh great. We are all losing sleep over North Korea.. north Korea is Mericas biggest threat now is it? Oh thats strong.. Not Russia or China? Hmm. Not even Iran? North Korea hey? What a joke. There is a bit of trouble so the CIA gets on the phone to Kim Jong and tells him to send up a missile. Do you think people dont see this? The CIA needs to but in that radar system on the South Korea border because of North Korea right? they are very threatening lately arent they? .. And how about that impeachment in South Korea the other day. thats not good for the CIA is it. Bit of work to do there now. CNN covered that all day. great statements from the Whitehouse on that too... USA isnt going to interfere is South Korean politics are they? .. Heaven forbid right? Talk about a bunch of %$%$s. That statement was guilty as hell. Why even make it? Could USA/CIA be any more obvious?  And Tillerson is coming is he? Oh we are scared now. Big oil man Tillerson. he has the look doesnt he? Why the hell is Kusher doing his job for him anyway? Doesnt he want to do it himself? cant he? Is Kushner the Foreign minister is he? Or 'secretary'. Trumps son-in-law Kushner is the real FM/FS isnt he? Its all about Kushner isnt it. Does that guy talk or what? I havent heard him say a word yet. He sure likes to hide in shadows doesnt he. What a %$%.

America is doomed with Trump as President. There is no way USA gets through four years with Trump and his band of clowns in charge. No way.

The CIA needs to shoot Trump now. It would be best to do it on live tv. They should at least shoot him in the guts or something if they dont want to kill him for whatever reason. Rawhide took one to the gut and he was fine. What about that then? Shoulder? They need to shoot him somewhere. If he takes a bullet it will quieten his critics for a bit. Trump is a real patriot. I am sure if the situation is explained to him he will happily take a bullet to the gut for America. A CIA sniper could shoot him in the gut easily without any risk of hitting any vital organs if the CIA really loves him so much. Hey - this would make town halls a lot more calmer as well. Can you think of a better idea to calm the American public down? I seriously doubt it.

They are going to be stuck with Trumpcare. Think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:18:28 |Display all floors
Trump is laying a wreath at Andrew Jackson's grave.

Sick, sick, sick, man.

If anyone needed anymore proof of his depravity - it is this.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 21:44:14 |Display all floors
The Trail of Tears was the forced relocation and movement of Native Americans from their traditional territories to far removed locations in what is the United States of America. It has been described as an act of Genocide.

So Trump's hero is a man who committed genocide.

And we're supposed to be all okay with this?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:06:22 |Display all floors
I hate what america has become.  I absolutely hate it.

We are a horrible country.  The press is printing articles about Andrew Jackson like he was a normal president.  I guess that is how you normalize Trump.  Normalize the Indian Killer and Trump isn't so bad right?

People don't even care at all about the Trail of Tears or that Jackson committed genocide.  That is how horrible of a country we are.

I have no faith left in this country.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 22:12:22 |Display all floors
Andrew Jackson is one of the most evil men in history and the US is treating him like he is just another president.........He is Trump's 'hero'.

Its hard to live in a country so terrible as this.  

I hate what America has become.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.