Western Advisor: "China Will Never Fight a War"   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-2-27 03:05:35 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2017-2-24 22:23

Nobody wins everybody loses in war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-3 13:36:52 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-1-31 08:19
Didnt Russia threaten to nuke China once? And China responded by telling Russia to do it? It was in  ...

Trump only wants to free China, because he has deep love for the citizens of China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-3 14:15:36 |Display all floors
Friglo Post time: 2017-3-3 13:36
Trump only wants to free China, because he has deep love for the citizens of China.

It is a great attitude for a nation to have. Its Spartan-like. Compare Chinas response to Russian threats to the USA being too afraid to attack Syria after Assad said that everything was on the table - meaning that the homeland would be a target. Then USA went with proxy/mercs/terrorists. USA is weak.

It just started to rain where I am.

For there to be freedom there must be order. And authoritative governments are the best. The CPC are an authoritative government - not an authoritarian government. The libertarian government are a Jeckle and Hyde mix of an authoritarian-libertarian/permissive government. The US Government is like a very bad parent. They letencourage their children misbehave and then when they need to discipline them they are abusive and rely in ridiculous scare boogey man scare tactics that their children have long outgrown. Maria Montessori would choose the CPC over the 'libertarian' authoritarian Americans and so do I. Chinese people are much happier than American citizens and are much more positive about the future as we come in to the Asian Century. China is the place to be and smart American know this already. In time all Americans will wish that they could escape to China but due to the national debt and ticking time bomb of an economy the US economy is that will not be possible for many of them. Some may be able to sneak into Canada but I have a feeling that Canada wont be much better. What does Donald Trump want to free Chinese citizens from? The Asian Century?

Someone should pay me for that comment. This stuff is valuable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-4 17:12:36 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-3 14:15
It is a great attitude for a nation to have. Its Spartan-like. Compare Chinas response to Russian  ...

You may have to join the arme to,protect Australia

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-4 18:19:35 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-4 17:12
You may have to join the arme to,protect Australia

I told you to stop making ridiculous spelling errors.

The Australian military has crap propagandists.

Are you worried about the Australian public trying to revolt are you? Its possible since Australian politicians and media are so worthless. If I was an advisor to the government things would be a lot safer.

But yes, the Australian military and Australian intelligence would be a lot better off if I was on the payroll. That is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-4 20:16:23 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-4 18:19
I told you to stop making ridiculous spelling errors.

The Australian military has crap propagandi ...

IMG_2200.JPG
Now get off the gear
because I care

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.