Author: Froster

Western Advisor: "China Will Never Fight a War"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-31 22:30:39 |Display all floors
Let's all try to help China and the USA reconcile their conflicts peacefully.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-1-31 23:28:46 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-1-31 22:15
In fact, the Soviets enquired if the US would "let them" nuke China. The answer was "No". So they  ...

Russia was threatening a nuke strike but China didnt back down and was prepared to retaliate. The Russians knew that nukes were no good against a nation with such a massive population as China. The Russians knew that even though they had superior technology they could not defeat China in a peoples war. So, like I said - Russia threatened to nuke China, China said bring it on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-1 23:35:50 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-1-31 10:28
Russia was threatening a nuke strike but China didnt back down and was prepared to retaliate. The  ...

That's not how it happened. The US "veto" stopped the USSR.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-2-2 00:14:59 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-2-1 23:35
That's not how it happened. The US "veto" stopped the USSR.

Russia was terrified of a peoples war with China because China has such a large number of troops. Russia knew that China was too large to nuke and they feared the consequences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 02:44:54 |Display all floors

The suggestion was

that this was a job by a Yemanis C-8O2 ASM fired from

the Yemani coast...

https://youtu.be/7d8FjamvkX0

You guys decide...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 02:53:55 |Display all floors
Froster Post time: 2017-1-29 15:48
The advisor said that Chinese people are like cute little kittens: harmless.  He said that we all le ...

"3-14 '88 incident"

Wow!

No ASM's here???

https://youtu.be/YFxLeNVLRoM

Jeez, how is that possible???

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 03:12:37 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-1-30 16:19
Didnt Russia threaten to nuke China once? And China responded by telling Russia to do it? It was in  ...

Sino-Soviet border war of '69...

https://youtu.be/g--U16reDo0

Last I read, Vladimir

pulled out of this contested area. That was about

three years or sonago.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.