Author: Zamunda

How Trump Will Remove China from South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-31 12:02:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-31 12:32
edisonone Post time: 2017-1-31 09:59
Yeah, he's gonna wipe us Chinese off of the map. So, are you guys all set and ready to pop that champagne bottle yet?  Hey, we are, if you are not.

headisbone... you're the only one here talking about war....you really should pop a bottle and join pack with JFenix,,,maybe you two could reproduce a litter of liberal champaign mutts.......

You really lack energy, just like your twin brother Jeb Bush........

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 12:10:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-31 12:36
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-31 09:05
Daughter just came through the door, she picked up a $12,000 scholarship she didn't apply for, it confused her till she realised I applied for her through the Return Services Leauge.
That should pay for her text books I hope

Really cool!!! Congratulations, she's out-of-the-house
You've just connected her to an amazing opportunity in the academic world and creativity of a life time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 12:44:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by markwu at 2017-1-31 12:45
Zamunda Post time: 2017-1-25 11:33
This is how things will unfold: The Chinese military will be all over the South China Sea, oblivious ...

"The soldiers will be singing songs, playing games, and having a jolly good time..."

And the admiral will be playing golf.  Sunday December 7 1941.  Pearl Harbor.

You can't relive the japanese surprise attack on pearl harbor as a US attack on the atolls because everyone has tooth-combed all the recorded history of that attack and so will be prepared for any repeat.  What for pearl harbor so too for the Falklands.

You can't carpet-missile the atolls because after you have done so, what next? Amphibious occupation? That will be construed an invasion of China territory which will immediately call for swift and total retaliation.

You cannot defend what you have occupied because the supply lines to the invasion fleet will have to come from Japan and South Korea since Hawaii and Australia are too far off and Taiwan has to stay neutral to the conflict or be neutralized without further ado.

And if the supplies are to come from those places, they will be preemptively targeted to stop further supplies with massive collateral damage the end-result for all magnified by the collapse of their economies starting with their stock markets and the cutting of their underwater communications and internet cables to the west and ending with mining of tokyo bay in the manner of haiphong besides satellite laser attacks on adversary communications satellites which will close off all stratosphere military communications in the Pacific hemisphere.

You cannot cordon off the South China Sea trade routes because doing so will strangle your own allies besides inviting swarms of mach-10 ramjet electronics-frying stealth missiles and wolfpack stealth subs onto whatever carrier-led fleets you have in the waters in those areas. The rescue fleets will be targeted while the sailors in dinghies in the waters will be taken as bargaining chip prisoners and each new ring of blockaders will themselves be blockaded.

It will be a war you can start but cannot continue or win. The NYSE and Nasdaq indices will fall by forty percent, wiping out two thirds of US private wealth; there will be riots on the streets and except for the military-industrial complex, most listed trade and manufacturing enterprises will start retrenching workers. It will be total humiliation which will seed saigon-type humiliations in other places in the future.

Pacific is not Atlantic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 13:41:11 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2017-1-31 12:44
"The soldiers will be singing songs, playing games, and having a jolly good time..."

And the admir ...

China may be a lawless inside its borders, but the real world it doesn't quite work that way....[b/]

This is written by my wife's (PT) taken off her flash-drive about China's delusional claims:

Zou Keyuan, Harris Professor of International Law at the Lancashire Law School of the University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom, states in his published book that possible EEZ of the Spratly Archipelago is ignored in the Philippines' unilateral EEZ claim. Sovereignty over land territory always controls maritime jurisdiction. The Philippine argument of EEZ of the case may be an effort to muddy the juridical water and to try gain some international support for its weak sovereignty claim.

Helmut Türk, president of International Seabed Authority and former Judge of ITLOS said that arbitral tribunals have few people than ITLOS. It lacks representative and authoritative. Different minor opinions would lead to fragmentation of international judicial decision and damage the principle of stare decisis, which is against the purpose and integrity of UNCLOS and the trend of the international law.

Tom Zwart, Professor of Law, Utrecht University, and Director of the Cross-Cultural Human Rights Centre, and Ruikun Sun, Fellow at the Netherlands School of Human Rights Research state that the case has so many actors and can affect many interests, that the binary format of a court case between 2 parties can never do justice to all. It also breaks the culture of harmony in Asia. As a result, the dispute should not be handled by a judicial tribunal.

Wu Shicun, president and senior research fellow of the National Institute for South China Sea Studies, says that China’s claims are based on historic evidence. Philippines' occupation of South China Sea islands is illegal. The arbitration is against international law, and the only way for a peaceful resolution is to respect the commitment to negotiations.

Stefan Talmon, director of the Institute of Public International Law at the University of Bonn, states that the Permanent Court of Arbitration does not have jurisdiction over territorial issues which are governed by customary international law, not UNCLOS.

Legal scholar Anthony Carty of University of Hong Kong states in a published book that the case has been criticized and the Arbitration Tribinal now faces a claim which is not justiciable.

Antonios Tzanakopoulos, associate professor of public international law at the University of Oxford, states in his published paper that the dispute of the case is obviously about sovereignty and maritime delimitation. Sovereignty and maritime delimitation are beyond the stipulation of the UNCLOS.

Abdul G. Koroma, former judge of the International Court of Justice, states that a tribunal is not allowed to pass judgement on a territorial and boundary dispute since a tribunal doesn't have competence nor power to judge such matter.

The ol' saying goes, "Mere rhetoric will be all over the lands and sea's and its people will have a lot of unwelcomed company in many languages from every direction"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 13:44:31 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2017-1-30 20:02
headisbone... you're the only one here talking about war....you really should pop a bottle and join ...

What did I say here, Don? All I said was that Trump man's  gonna wipe us Chinese from the map which is what the guy who started this thread wanted to hear anyway so what's wrong with that? I'm baffled, Don.

On charges I'm a warring S*OB: there's a saying in the English language which reflects on the situation dealt with here well, Don. That saying goes something like this: it takes two to Tango. Do you do the Tango, Don ;)?

As for me, I hate Latin moves. Bones or ligaments is not my idea of a fun and good use of my spare time.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 13:49:36 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-30 17:05
Daughter just came through the door, she picked up a $12,000 scholarship she didn't apply for, it  ...

Finally, Dusty. She's all grown up and ready for that apartments she's been longing for cos she now needs rgat privacy..
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 13:55:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-31 13:58
edisonone Post time: 2017-1-31 13:44
What did I say here, Don? All I said was that Trump man's  gonna wipe us Chinese from the map whic ...

Apologies, filters really tickin me off....

Time for bed, i may not be here to stew a while, medical things going down the next few days....

Im sorry edisonone, my wrong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.