Author: 1584austin

Trump Mocked around the World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-27 21:45:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-27 21:45
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-27 09:30
No he doesn't.  Half the country did not vote for trump.    Almost 40% of the population did not v ...

And The Winner Is...........DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!

Thank you for not voting at all...you really helped the GOP a lot!!!

......now go make me a sandwich!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:09:12 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-1-27 02:54
I was in a strip club in Washington, DC the night of the “Women's March on Washington”.

The Cam ...

Yes, both Camelot and the club a few doors down called: "Mpire"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:10:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2017-1-28 01:50
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-27 08:36
Equal rights is not a pie.  You don't lose any rights by giving someone else equal rights.

Does this mean you use a pie to wash your car?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:40:32 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-27 08:49
Bottom line - Trump is freaking scary and he is making america hate again.

We are going backwards.  ...

Think about Bill Clinton who didn't just talk about women in a private locker room conversation, he actually had sex with them in the White House. This while married to Hillary He then looked deeply into the camera with a stone face and angrily lied: “I did not have relations with that woman” referring to 22 yr. old intern, Monica Lewinsky. BOLD

Bill Clinton turned out to be one of our best presidents. America flourished under his leadership.

He was universally admired and respected by women even after his adulterous behavior was disclosed.

Both Trump and Hilliary Clinton agreed to be elected by the Electoral College.
If you love America and you're a LEGAL American CITIZEN, use your wits and get behind the president.  Trying to tear down America will only hurt yourself.

United we stand, divided we fall

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:49:32 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-27 02:48
If you are a female or a male and are in a strip club, you are anti-feminist period.

Who cares wh ...

You are absolutely correct. I am Anti-feminist. There is no place for that kind of divisive gender-discrimination in an advanced, civilized society. ALL people should be treated with equal dignity and respect regardless of their gender.

Peddle a message of Equality to: China, India, Singapore, Malaysia...where it's really needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:55:56 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2017-1-28 01:40
Think about Bill Clinton who didn't just talk about women in a private locker room conversation, h ...

Do you know what else happened?  Kids started thinking oral sex wasn't really sex.  There was this whole thing where very young girls were giving oral sex to boys and thinking it was no bigger a deal than a french kiss.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 01:58:05 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2017-1-28 01:49
You are absolutely correct. I am Anti-feminist. There is no place for that kind of divisive gender ...

"ALL people should be treated with equal dignity and respect regardless of their gender."

Well that is kind of the definition of feminism, but okay....

I think you confuse feminists for women who want 'special rights' contracted by 'feminine wiles'.  Where a pout can turn into jewelry or where females advance in the workplace due to attractiveness.

These are not feminist values.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.