Author: 1584austin

Trump Mocked around the World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-24 13:58:44 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-22 09:22
Small minded protesters. Where were they when previous American presidents honoured their election p ...

Well said.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-1-24 16:44:51 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-1-22 19:09
Faggotry

I detest gender role reversal and faggotry. Drumpf will not do anything about that.

I did. Others did too and that's why US pulled back on all the needless drone strikes. You don't have to march in the street like a moron with controlled opposition CIA celebrities to protest you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-27 02:10:47 |Display all floors
Interesting observation...

I was in a strip club in Washington, DC the night of the “Women's March on Washington”.

Fully 80% of the customers were female. Normally it's 1/3 on the weekends.

I asked some of these females why they were in the club. The common refrain was: “We're here to support women”.

Does anyone else see the irony in these?

Here are all these females tipping naked female dancers who are dancing naked in public.

This is exactly the “support” men were giving too, except men tipped much more. This is what the female dancers told me. They also said they were uncomfortable with the female protesters being in the club, they much preferred the company of male customers.

It does not go without note, ALL the female protesters in the club were very fat and ugly.

Could it just be they were jealous?

Another thought:
The female protesters say they hate Trump because he “spoke” sexually disrespectful of women. He did not speak this as a matter of Public Policy, rather a private locker room discussion between males. I'm sure women have had these same private discussions about men. President Bill Clinton, went much further than “speaking” about sex with other women. He had a documented history of engaging in sex with women other than his wife, then lying about it as both a President and former Attorney General of Alabama (Chief Law Enforcement Officer).

Women did not protest this extramarital sex by President Clinton, in fact he had a high approval rating by them.

Can anyone explain these contradictions and hypocrisy by women?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-27 02:11:55 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-22 09:22
Small minded protesters. Where were they when previous American presidents honoured their election p ...

Extremely well said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-27 02:48:52 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2017-1-27 02:10

I was in a strip club in Washington, DC the night of the “Women's March ...

If you are a female or a male and are in a strip club, you are anti-feminist period.

Who cares what they have to say?  They are anti-woman like the majority of Trump voters.

And in a strip club?  Really?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-27 02:54:18 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2017-1-26 13:10

I was in a strip club in Washington, DC the night of the “Women's March ...

I was in a strip club in Washington, DC the night of the “Women's March on Washington”.

The Camelot??
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-27 03:39:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-27 03:49
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-27 02:48
If you are a female or a male and are in a strip club, you are anti-feminist period.

Who cares what they have to say?  They are anti-woman like the majority of Trump voters.

And in a strip club?  Really?

And the majority of Clinton voters are what?........... Where were you in Ohio?......

My guess is YOU DIDNT VOTE, YOU DIDNT RALLY, you're just a basement keyboard kook sitting in a foreign land.

And in China? Really?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.