Author: Whites4Trump

Donald Trump has Saved the World from the Ashkenazi   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-12 11:54:11 |Display all floors
Trump claims that one of his favorite books is Mein Kumph.  He says Hitler was brilliant and he reads his book to learn how to be an effective  leader.  

Don't underestimate Trump's racial plan.  He is so slick, you can't even see him operate.  He strikes like an owl: hidden from sight in the dark, then attacks with the force of a thermo-nuclear bomb. Beware, Black, Brown, and Jooish people, beware!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 11:08:53 |Display all floors
Super_Cynthia Post time: 2017-5-12 11:42
Trump claims that one of his favorite books is Mein Kumph.  He says Hitler was brilliant and he re ...

Black

Black and brown. The third group you mention are absolutely secure under Drumpf. All his children are cohabiting with the Chosen.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 13:18:38 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-7 11:56
No. Trump just wants to be as rich as them. That's all.
It's Christian Zionists like Pence that sho ...

With James Comey out of the way, Trump will now be free to raise the Swastika flag.  As a Brown person, I am so scared.  I fear for the lives of my half Brown, half White babies.  My wife is Germanic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 14:47:23 |Display all floors
Ickie Post time: 2017-5-14 13:18
With James Comey out of the way, Trump will now be free to raise the Swastika flag.  As a Brown pe ...

Trump has to act like a "White Nationalist" because that's how he conned his way to become President of the USA.
The only color that Trump cares about is green because that is the color of money. Everything else is reality TV.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 20:43:12 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-15 14:47
Trump has to act like a "White Nationalist" because that's how he conned his way to become Preside ...

Trump wants to use the skin and fat to make soap and lampshades for his hotels.        He has a dark Soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:17:49 |Display all floors
_Evil Post time: 2017-5-15 20:43
Trump wants to use the skin and fat to make soap and lampshades for his hotels.        He has a  ...

As I wrote in my earlier post, the Christian Taliban headed by Pence should worry you guys more. Did you know that Pence thinks gays can be "cured" of their homosexuality by ELECTROCUTION?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 11:49:50 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-17 10:17
As I wrote in my earlier post, the Christian Taliban headed by Pence should worry you guys more. D ...

Flag

There is a video of Drumpf waving a faggot flag. He wants to protect faggots from "homophobic" minorities. He sounds like a faggot himself.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.