Views: 12605|Replies: 122

Donald Trump has Saved the World from the Ashkenazi   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-21 22:21:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Whites4Trump at 2017-1-22 11:58

It is as if Jesus Christ magically altered reality to give humanity one last chance by magically making Donald Trump win the election.

Trump will now save the world from the misanthropic policies of the Ashkenazi.  Trump will:

1) Destroy the Ashkenazi media empire and replace it with a new media that supports the interests of Gentiles

2) Trump will destroy the Ashkenazi control of international banking by removing them from power.

3) Trump will destroy the biggest supporters of Ashkenazi power: Africans and Hispanics, by cutting off all their welfare services, causing them to die on the streets of America and thus not being able to vote for Democrats, the party owned by the Ashkenazi.

4) Trump will close the borders to any further non-White immigrants, ensuring that Democrats don't get any more votes.

5) Trump will allow all American citizens to own any military weapon they want, ensuring that they have weapons to defend themselves from the Ashkenazi.

6) Trump will destroy the international Ashkenazi Army, NATO, and bring all of the troops home to support White interests, not Ashkenazi interests.

7) Trump will create more jobs and wealth for Whites so they can have the financial means to defend themselves from the Ashkenazi.

8) Trump will wipe out the private military of the Ashkenazi: ISIS.

9) Trump will ally with the second most powerful anti-Ashkenazi nation in the world - Russia.  Russia has been trying for decades to imprison the Ashkenazi for carrying out the Bolshevik Revolution genocide against thirty million Russian men, women, children, and babies - the real Holocaust.

10) Trump will form allies with other anti-Ashkenazi leaders in the world such as Nigel Farage, Geert Wilders, and Marie le Pen, resulting in the Ashkenazi being removed from power in the entire West.

11) Trump will crush the Ashkenazi owned Hollywood and provide the economic resources to allow Whites to build their own Hollywood that will promote White interests, not Ashkenazi ones.

12) Trump will stop all the illegal affirmative action for Ashkenazi in America's universities, especially the Ivy League universities.   

13) Trump will shut down all the Ashkenazi organizations in America such as the SPLC, the ADL, the AIPAC, and so forth.  These organizations serve to discourage Gentile interests and instead promote Ashkenazi interests.  America is supposed to serve the interests of all Americans, not just Ashkenazi interests.

And much more!   Let's hope that Trump declares himself Emperor of the USA and stays in power for the rest of his life!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-22 11:22:15 |Display all floors
As a gentile, I am now finally free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-22 12:00:08 |Display all floors
I just re-wrote the entire OP.  I made it much better, and I hope it now gets Editor's Pick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-22 19:02:40 |Display all floors
Drumpf

Drumpf has Ashkenazi heritage and his daughter is married to one of the tribe. He is an ardent supporter of Israel. Like Geert Wilders.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-24 04:03:03 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-1-22 19:02
Drumpf

Drumpf has Ashkenazi heritage and his daughter is married to one of the tribe. He is an arde ...

What does "Drumpf" mean?  I never understood the joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-25 08:34:03 |Display all floors
AlexanderGreat Post time: 2017-1-24 04:03

Vanished

My reply vanished.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-25 15:36:35 |Display all floors
AlexanderGreat Post time: 2017-1-24 04:03

No joke there...

He likes blowing his own horn.

His grandfather was a German immigrant named Frederick Drumpf who emigrated to the U.S. in 1885 and became a naturalized citizen in 1892.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.