Author: bingbingbing

Chinese New Year is More And More Uninteresting [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-7 02:17:56 |Display all floors
helius666666 Post time: 2017-5-28 08:38
its the time for change

yes we can see that. you've added three sixes to your other username

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 16:35:07 |Display all floors
We can organize positive activities to celebrate the important festival and make it more interesting!

As I know, according to foreign custom, you should have said: "The festival is become more interesting!"   That teacher told foreigners don't feel pleasant if you always complain something!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-22 02:42:00 |Display all floors
as long as firecrackers and beer and baijiu and yu xiang rou shi is around CNY is OK
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-14 13:32:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by noteatapples at 2017-9-14 13:33

The Spring Festival is still the same as before, As we grow up, we can't get back felt as children. As a 80 after, it's interesting to watch the Spring Festival Gala with all family members. Of course, we didn't have other choices, because we didn't have smart phones, personal computers, and the Internet at that time. We could play games with friends and classmates in the daytime, but there were a few recreational activities in the night.  At present, there are lots of entertainments for children and youth. Therefore, they can do what they like. It's no reason to ask them do the same activities as what we did. The Chinese New Year is much interesting for children and youth, but less interesting for middle aged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 16:22:26 |Display all floors
yes its.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-17 03:41:06 |Display all floors
I love Beijing during Spring Festival. The city isn't as full (because most have gone home for the holiday). So it feels like you have the city for yourself. I also love the fireworks on all the street corners. And yes, I'll be in Beijing this year for the festival and I'm looking forward to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.