Views: 1827|Replies: 9

Chinese New Year is More And More Uninteresting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-19 13:17:55 |Display all floors
                                                          timg.jpg

As one of the most important traditional holidays, Chinese New Year is now considered more and more uninteresting. The holidays just like the way which can call everybody have dinner together, children play their phone before the dinner, they don't help their mother and father to prepare the dinner or chat with their grandparents and cousins; and they go out play with friend after the dinner. No one accompany with the elders watch the Spring Festival Gala. Why?

Because with the development of the society, we have more and more interesting stuff we can do, we have phone, computer and game console, we would like to go out with our friends because the gap between us and the elders is more and more huge. All those things make us can't concentrated on one thing: Have the spring festival with our family.
What's your opinion? I think there still have many reasons why Chinese New Year is more and more uninteresting.

timg (1).jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-19 17:35:51 |Display all floors
it will be fine
The darkest hour is that before the dawn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 00:02:25 |Display all floors
I think the major problem is that we don't care about these traditions. The Spring Festival Gala is getting more and more boring...We are not allowed to have fireworks in some places...and we are already old enough to receive red packets...

I still remember when I was a kid, every Spring Festival I will get new clothes, and pocket money to buy some firecrackers and burn a hole in my new coat...funny...And my mother told me that when she was young and they were poor, it is in the Spring Festival when they can actually eat lots of meat and candies...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-4 23:14:40 |Display all floors
Maxwell996 Post time: 2017-1-19 17:35
it will be fine

maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-4 23:15:17 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-1-20 00:02
I think the major problem is that we don't care about these traditions. The Spring Festival Gala is  ...

I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-5 12:00:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Maxwell996 at 2017-2-5 12:00
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-1-20 00:02
I think the major problem is that we don't care about these traditions. The Spring Festival Gala is  ...

you are right , and it need the whole  endeavor of society
The darkest hour is that before the dawn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-28 08:38:07 |Display all floors
its the time for change

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.