Author: Pixer

Original: Why Trump Not Scared of China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-20 13:25:03 |Display all floors
Newcomers are a strange and funny breed ;)... sadly, both Trần Đại Quang and Riderigo Dutertes are now having second thoughts. They are now thinking that long term that if the tough gets going and the going gets tough for the Americans in their dealings with the Chinese that the Americans can not be the one they can rely upon to fill their dinner table with the feasts they've been feasting on.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 13:35:34 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-1-19 01:31
For China the issue is one of sovereignty and China does not negotiate sovereignty. America would  ...

"Sovereignty"

Naturally, the question of sovereignty is none negotiable. However, I'm inclined to believe that it's more than that. I'm in kind to believe, where the Chinese are concern, is a matter of national security. These man made islands are there as a deterrent to the threat posted by Guam. And by ally Australia who, like Japan, discretely agree with the Americans the use of theur soil as a launching pad for nukes in the event all hell breaks loose between China and the US.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 13:51:54 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-19 03:16
China thinks Trump is funny although he may not be that funny anyway.  One thing is for sure which i ...

Regardless of who is in the White House, Clinton, trump, Bush or Obama, saber rattling and rhetorics has to be part of what life is like for the Americans. And yes, a skirmish here are a squirmish there in far flung places  will be the norm of what life will be like for the Chinese, but, if and when it comes to all out nuclear exchanges, like Donald trump says of Kimmy Boy, it won't happen. Reason: the headache of an all out nuclear change is simply too overwelming for any nation and for any leadership therefore plenty Washington Beijing talks but definitely no action by either. This is why both Trần Đại Quang and Roderigo Dutertes are having second thoughts of having American Life as their insurance underwriter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 14:00:22 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-19 03:16
China thinks Trump is funny although he may not be that funny anyway.  One thing is for sure which i ...

No American President, Bush, Obama, Clinton or Trump, will take America through a nuclear war with the Russians or the Chinese. It's just too unthinkable. However, there's nothing stopping them from trying to do to either Russia or China what they did to the Soviet Union. This is where Russia and China need to focus their attention when it comes to the Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 14:15:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-1-20 14:15

I can deliver a perfect speech regarding Sino-US relations in Taiwan in both language & make very racists like you applause.  But I tell ya it has to be paid with a 'worthy' price:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 14:29:19 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-19 22:15
I can deliver a perfect speech regarding Sino-US relations in Taiwan in both language & make very ra ...

And you are a senior member here??? Jeez, how come never heard of a tea tree before? Btw, you wouldn't by any chance be Ms. Chai ing-ven's secret admirers would you? Be careful tea leaf,  that prostitute is not worth it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-20 14:37:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-1-20 13:25
Newcomers are a strange and funny breed ;)... sadly, both Trần Đại Quang and Riderigo Dutertes ar ...

that the Americans can not be the one they can rely upon to fill their dinner table with the feasts they've been feasting on.

and I second Mr. Dutertes .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.