Author: 1584austin

Trump running Ad's asking for people to attend his inauguration [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-30 13:54:07 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2017-1-30 00:57
I was always neutral to whomever was president until George W. Bush, been upset with him for gettin ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-3 01:01:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-30 13:54

Yes, I cry about every night . People died and I can't make it better, and I get so mad at these people for not helping .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-3 01:52:59 |Display all floors
Don't lay in a pool of pity been saying that, and I'm writing about laying down and crying, why do I laugh right now, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to the internet in 2006, never wrote before on the internet, it makes me laugh . Seems kind of messed up, some people were attacking me with songs and in other ways, so by the Holy Spirit I get on the internet and speak back, for everyone to know gives great relief, divine reasons not just reasons divine reasons . Bands attacking me with songs would go with Isaiah 52 Rise up daughter of Zion they mock . Bands are actually attacked me with songs for everyone the hear they are mocking, and I laugh because of Jesus, absurdity sort of also, a band is mocking me with a song, daughter of Zion divine reasons .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-3 01:53:16 |Display all floors
Don't lay in a pool of pity been saying that, and I'm writing about laying down and crying, why do I laugh right now, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to the internet in 2006, never wrote before on the internet, it makes me laugh . Seems kind of messed up, some people were attacking me with songs and in other ways, so by the Holy Spirit I get on the internet and speak back, for everyone to know gives great relief, divine reasons not just reasons divine reasons . Bands attacking me with songs would go with Isaiah 52 Rise up daughter of Zion they mock . Bands are actually attacked me with songs for everyone the hear they are mocking, and I laugh because of Jesus, absurdity sort of also, a band is mocking me with a song, daughter of Zion divine reasons .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 20:49:04 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2017-1-28 02:53
Carole66, you make me want to sing an oldie-but-goodie Chuck Berry song!

Oh Carol, don't let him  ...

you cans sing.but i can't understand so many words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.