Author: 1584austin

Trump running Ad's asking for people to attend his inauguration [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-28 05:03:23 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2017-1-28 03:03
So ya wanna learn to throw rotten eggs&tomatoes? Simple! Just work at any of their local restaurant ...

He was just joking he'd rather throw used tea bags     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-28 06:14:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2017-1-28 06:21
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-28 03:24
No thank you, Im just joking.

Me too, just having fun
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 00:57:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2017-1-30 01:07
seneca Post time: 2017-1-21 11:19
The only grace I am willing to confer on Barack Obama is that for being a mixed-race president who ...

I was always neutral to whomever was president until George W. Bush, been upset with him for getting me into politics in a way that you would not normally think, there are divine reasons, been saying that a lot to myself lately, Mr. Bush is with this church in California, the Hour of Power, that I was also involved with at one time, until I felt the Lord saying to I had to get away from them, simply said they were hurting me and not helping, but divine reasons give me peace . Something I heard years ago on TV, before this church and things happening that have to do with Jesus, now that the mother is gone you have to take the sign of Satan, is what they said, been wondering about that some again, if the church some bands and spies Mr. Bush included are the sons and I am their mother, does that mean the antichrist is already here, its something I don't really want to think about and only speculation . Heard Obama say, there is nothing to be afraid of, it was sweet, and it reminded me of what I had written on the internet about being afraid .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-30 13:45:48 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-22 14:41
Well if Trump comes to China, I will have to learn from other people throwing rotten eggs & tomatoes ...

You will e remembered by all and sundry for ages to come for your stinky rotten eggs smell. I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 13:49:50 |Display all floors
Do you enjoy my icewater treatment in the bucket?  Drown you till you shut your dirty mouth tight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 13:50:35 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-21 23:05
I hope he does bring back jobs.  We need jobs.

But really he is preaching nationalism and that is ...

You are full of contradiction again.

On one hand, you "hope he will bring jobs back to us"...

On the other hand, you refuse to recognise the problems and even Mr Trump's legitimacy as president elected by you U.S. people.

If you want to be respected, you should show respect to others. Don't demonise a man who represents half of your nation. The other half  to which you want to belong - failed to produce a better president.

Fially, the illegal immigrants are a scourge no matter whether they "steal your jobs" or not. Any president has the duty to clamp down on illegal immigrants.

This is the area where I don't trust you to know a better approach to the issue than Donald Trump does. We know you are a romantic who believes the more immigrants the less bad U.S. America is...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 13:52:03 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2017-1-22 12:10
With JFenix expatriated to China, our country has one less White Trash female!

All your ...

One country's emigrant is not necessarily another country's gain.

I doubt JFenix has anything to offer China. She would definitely not fit into the social fabric here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.