Author: 1584austin

Trump running Ad's asking for people to attend his inauguration [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-21 11:20:08 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-21 10:32
He's just the absolute worst.

He makes america look like a country full of white trash.

The world has ben spared a residency led by JFenix. Anything worse than that would have to be Armageddon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-21 11:30:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-21 11:15
These entertainers take cheap shots. They do not do that for honorable and Platonic reasons. They  ...

Of course they are doing it for themselves.

They don't want to ruin their careers and lose their fan base by performing at a Trump inauguration.  lol

Trump is NOT supported by the majority of the people.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-1-21 12:05:07 |Display all floors

I know plenty of Americans with class and I know plentry of American bogans ( rednecks) I want to see where he takes American society or will Pence Finnish up as US president.
Pence is Trumps biggest enemy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-21 12:10:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-21 11:14
He is much like YOU, at lest as you come across in OUR Forum. Lewd? Rude? You bet you are! Racist  ...

I never claimed I could be president.

Only common people like me can talk this way.

Not presidents.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-21 12:27:54 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-21 12:10
I never claimed I could be president.

Only common people like me can talk this way.

i listened to his inauguration speech. He talked at length about giving the U.S.A. back to the PEOPLE, taking it away from the POLITICIANS.

This struck a chord with me. Hillary Clinton was going to steal the country from the outgoing administration and continue in the same morass.

I understand fully that this is nothing but rhetorics, yet it was home-hitting rhetorics.

As an foreign observer, I ask: what kind of people are you U.S. Americans if you massively voted him into office while half of you were willing to enthrone a morally bankrupt woman into office? The blame really rests with you voters, not with any politicians!

The man spoke like a preacher, and preachers are the men or women who have the biggest effect on U.S. voters. He evoked God and Christendom on two occasions. How can U.S. Americans be so receptive to such talk when the country is in such a mess???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-21 14:03:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-1-21 11:19
The only grace I am willing to confer on Barack Obama is that for being a mixed-race president who ...

and what do ya mean by that

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-1-21 17:32:25 |Display all floors

When he said GIVE employment to Americans, and BUY American made him go up a little in my estimation.

I wonder if a man that is as outspoken as him might, just might have the balls to force policies through that Politicians are scared to.

British Politicians shy away from such things as they know they will lose votes   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.