Author: Sallywrj

[Cross-culture marriage] Will you choose to marry a foreigner?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-1 18:32:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-2-2 14:14

I will only take English or American if I could.  Im afraid.  Their language & culture are most easily acceptable to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 12:12:51 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2017-2-1 16:32
thnak you

Most of my girlfriends are whites and Chinese. I tried to have good relationship with others but could not get along due to their body ordour. You know that it was too strong and I could not sustain it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 17:58:30 |Display all floors
As long as they love and have firm commitment with each other, they will last forever.
We must understand that relationship is like plants that needs to be taken care.
It will work out depending on the couple.
I have lots of friends who married different culture and race and they are happily married till now.
- How far do you want to go?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 02:05:52 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-2 12:12
Most of my girlfriends are whites and Chinese. I tried to have good relationship with others but c ...

Black people do have it I notice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 09:37:59 |Display all floors
ralmsjourney Post time: 2017-2-2 17:58
As long as they love and have firm commitment with each other, they will last forever.
We must under ...

Yes, you know meat of one is poison for another.
Once, a man complains to his girlfriend that her body odour had changed because she used perfume and he had great pains in his entire body. After her shower, he felt good and she realized that armpit odour drives him to cling further to her.
STRANGE BUT IT IS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 09:39:54 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2017-4-6 02:05
Black people do have it I notice

Yes, you are correct!
Do not know the reason but many of the black females who wanted to be with me have some form of body odour that I could pass out easily. Apology for that. They are worse with perfume.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 03:58:23 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-6 09:39
Yes, you are correct!
Do not know the reason but many of the black females who wanted to be with m ...

Strange

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.