Author: Sallywrj

[Cross-culture marriage] Will you choose to marry a foreigner?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-27 22:46:38 |Display all floors
and religion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-31 16:53:32 |Display all floors
Maybe there is never a correct answer to this kind of question. It depends on the two people from different culture. All the world is a big family, so , why not have a try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-1 00:21:50 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2017-1-27 22:46
The right person and not matter about foreigner or not.

But depends on skin colour

You are more than correct! Hardly could blame anyone for skin colour after all. For some reasons, white is perceived superior. No reason at all but acceptance due to conditioning may have caused it to be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-1 16:32:41 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-1 00:21
You are more than correct! Hardly could blame anyone for skin colour after all. For some reasons,  ...

thnak you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 12:12:51 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2017-2-1 16:32
thnak you

Most of my girlfriends are whites and Chinese. I tried to have good relationship with others but could not get along due to their body ordour. You know that it was too strong and I could not sustain it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-2 17:58:30 |Display all floors
As long as they love and have firm commitment with each other, they will last forever.
We must understand that relationship is like plants that needs to be taken care.
It will work out depending on the couple.
I have lots of friends who married different culture and race and they are happily married till now.
- How far do you want to go?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 02:05:52 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-2-2 12:12
Most of my girlfriends are whites and Chinese. I tried to have good relationship with others but c ...

Black people do have it I notice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.