Views: 5653|Replies: 46

I want to travel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-29 18:50:21 |Display all floors
I am wisjing one day to travel to one place somewhire.
I would be to scared to travel to far so will hope Singapore.my English is to bad i would be scared to travel to US or UK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-30 01:47:14 |Display all floors
haha I went to that place at school days with farther and mother.

If you coming to europe especially france we can meet I hope

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-30 02:07:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-12-29 22:07

If I were a cynic, I'd suggest that you are a bait Many a mark will instantly proffer ticket and willingness to be at your beck and call once you land in UK.

Should you make it to Singapore, I am very familiar with Orchard and Clarke Q and will, should you wish, avail myself. Let it not be said that I refuse to buy you an over priced wine at Robertson Quay although my fav pub (where I am fleeced alive)  is shy of Orchard Towers.

A gentleman should always be on hand to lend a hand
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-30 17:38:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2016-12-30 02:07
If I were a cynic, I'd suggest that you are a bait  Many a mark will instantly proffer ticket ...

Get In my Son

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-30 21:15:10 |Display all floors
UK is pretty safe carole66 but don't get in to a taxi if he reeks of garlic....
stay safe
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-31 08:46:38 |Display all floors
I  will gladly be your chaperone. You will never  need to be scared.  Just fill one suitcase with cash, and the two of us will have a great carefree time. Singapore is alright for me, and Bali is just a short flight from there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-31 09:04:04 |Display all floors
I cant wait leave here to go to a new place start brand new life.  New friends, new work, new enthusiasm, New York sounds a good idea.  The biggest problem is my hesitation or determination in getting things done on time, how annoying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.