Author: dragon8

The Coming War on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-22 05:06:16 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-12-21 03:44
Ahh, words from a child....spoiled one at that.

You make zero sense as usual.

Whatever you say, Saul... whatever you say... ROFLOL&LMAO  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-22 05:11:59 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-12-20 03:39
Poor ed, he doesn't even know his own people.

And I thought you'd be cooler than the Dusty...

[url=http://media.photobucket.com/user/truckthis/media/emoticons/thbig_rotflol.gif.html?filters[term]=roflmao%20emoticons&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=20]http://media.photobucket.com/user/truckthis/media/emoticons/thbig_rotflol.gif.html?filters[term]=roflmao%20emoticons&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=20[/url]

An old saying: can't stand the heat? Stay out of the kitchen...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-22 19:48:37 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-12-21 16:06
Whatever you say, Saul... whatever you say... ROFLOL&LMAO

You should get back in school and learn to communicate properly and maybe someone will teach you some manners as well.....oh right, your Chinese....no helping you.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 00:07:21 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-12-22 03:48
You should get back in school and learn to communicate properly and maybe someone will teach y ...

Yes, Saul, yes, Saul.. Yes, back to school, manners, English. Nothing new there. We've heard of it before time and time again...
Convienent, Saul. Very very convenient. A simple solution to force upon others when all else fails for you isn't it? I've seen more than enough of kinds like you in the www, Saul - kinds like you who, if people does not agree with you or if you can't win over an argument with your idiotic arguments that all you do, simply, is to switch straight from something that's about apples to a subject which is totally about oranges.

Yes, very very convenient, Saul (& Co.) All you need to do is to switch straight from your 「smart Alec mode to insult and bash mode」and your problem will be over with...

Once again, Saul: if you can't stand the heat, keep out if the kitchen!!! Unleashing (your fashion) of the Access Hollywood tapes won't do the trick for you...

It will only make you look more childish....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 00:38:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-12-22 11:07
Yes, Saul, yes, Saul.. Yes, back to school, manners, English. Nothing new there. We've heard of it ...

I don't need to converse with you to show everyone who reads these pages what you are.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 08:43:11 |Display all floors
You should get back in school and learn to communicate properly and maybe someone will teach y ...

SORE LOSER...  ROFLOLLMAO ;) ;) !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 09:46:06 |Display all floors

My Chinese?
Wow!!! I'm shocked that you are into Chinese, Saul .... Surprise surprise!!!

Look at it this way, Saul: manners that touches nerves 「such how your nerves had been touched」are cool Man...  Cool cool cool!!! I mean 「how else will you ever be able to know how disgusting」 you are ?

HELP DUSTY! I'M BEING CLOBBERED HERE!! YOUR HELP IS GREATLY REQUESTED !!!

C'mon my Dustyman, join in with the fun here. Why let good old Saulman here do your fights for you???

Hehe... ROFLOLLMAO!!!
(rolling on the floor laughing out loud laughing mybarse off)

Enjoy the joke folks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.