Author: dragon8

The Coming War on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-28 09:55:39 |Display all floors

Friend,

I'm in total agreement, as you can see, these shameless pirates has sailed over the other side of the world,

and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent called AUSTRALIA on our own backyard in Asia-Pacific,

and pretending just as if nothing ever happened  to this day ...,

how shamless and how dare they are, how dare?!

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 07:00:06 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-7-28 09:55
Friend,

I'm in total agreement, as you can see, these shameless pirates   has sailed over ...

"Bands of Brothers       and their good old centuries-old tradition of Pillage and Plunder as usual

going on this whole wide world"

What a world we live in. What a planet ours has become.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 08:48:37 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-7-28 09:55
Friend,

I'm in total agreement, as you can see, these shameless pirates   has sailed over ...

I'm with you absolutely one hundred percent ...,   How Dare They Are, How Dare?

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.