Author: petera

Putting Things in Perspective   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-19 20:05:39 |Display all floors
I held breath until blue in the face waiting for the great delving into nature of our existence in perspective but see it is impossible for some to avoid senseless altercation.

This is an important post. Do try to continue and book,mark it.

oops..

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-19 20:55:07 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-12-19 19:08
Sheep

I have been highly critical of the banksters , and rightly so. They drove the conquest of the ...

Bah.

I knew you could not avoid stooping to this depraved bottom in your quest to vituperate. Your analyses lack depth; they all are simple and reductionist. If there were no banks and Jews you would be out of a topic. Without a topic to fulminate about your raison d'etre is missing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-19 21:56:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-12-19 07:55
Bah.

I knew you could not avoid stooping to this depraved bottom in your quest to vituperate. You ...

Oh, he would find something to b1tch about.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-19 22:38:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2016-12-19 09:39

I like the philosophy of John Stuart Mill (a 19th century English "utilitarian" philospher). He believes that what is "right" is what creates "the greatest good for the greatest number". Mill's "practical" nature appeals to me. I agree that minorties must sometimes suffer for the benefit of a majority. But, judging exactly when they must suffer is difficult. The "banksters" you mention are a minority. Certainly there are situations in which they must suffer. The problem is, how can their suffering produce the greatest benefit to the majority. If credit (lending money for interest) did not exist, the result would be a terrible lack of goods and services. Imagine if people could not buy a house until they had enough cash to pay for it. Imagine if a city could not build a sewage treatment plant until it had saved the full cash price from taxes. So credit (which requires a source of lent money) requires "banksters". So the problem is: How to regulate the banksters? Well, social democracy provides the answer.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 05:38:49 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2016-12-19 20:05
I held breath until blue in the face waiting for the great delving into nature of our existence in p ...

Thank You

Thank You for your support. I will try to get back on track.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-20 05:40:25 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-12-19 22:38
I like the philosophy of John Stuart Mill (a 19th century English "utilitarian" philospher). He beli ...

Flat

I did actually purchase a little investment flat recently without taking a loan.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-12-20 06:47:31 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2016-12-19 21:56
Oh, he would find something to b1tch about.

Possibly about certain matriarchal societies in the wild that threaten his tribe's customs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.