Views: 5829|Replies: 82

Putting Things in Perspective   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-17 19:43:32 |Display all floors
The Nature of Life

I have provided a considerable amount of historical information in the many years I have posted on this forum. My views have also evolved as a result of new information and of introspection. I thought I would try to start a new thread that would explore the nature of our existence. I hope my enemies will permit me to post without harrassment as this is intended to be a less confrontational thread than some of the others I have posted.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-17 19:55:39 |Display all floors
Background

I have concentrated on certain aspects of human existence - the real secret sources of power, the Orwellian nature of propaganda, "conspiracies", colonial history, social engineering and so on. I do not intend to retract anything or apologise for anything. I am reasonably sure that I have not deliberately falsified anything. What I hope to do is to further explore the nature of truth and it's utility in view of our past and future trajectories. Likewise with morality. I would also like to speculate on our future and if better worlds are or were ever possible.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-12-18 04:40:30 |Display all floors
Do you reasearch using creditable sources or does anything do no matter how disreputable as long as it fits your point of view?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-18 07:49:24 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-12-18 04:40
Do you reasearch using creditable sources or does anything do no matter how disreputable as long as  ...

Interesting Question

That is an interesting question . What is the truth ? What do you mean by creditable (credible ?) sources ? Is it what is reported in what is referred to as the mainstream media ? Do they always tell the absolute truth ? Are academicians always honest ?
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-18 07:58:14 |Display all floors
Human Nature and Freedom

Freedom is always promoted as an absolute, desirable ideal. However it must be pointed out that Little Penguins live to 17 years in captivity as opposed to an average of 10 years in the wild. Can we humans really describe ourselves as free ? It appears to me now that all living things are above all life addicts. We always choose a course of action that will extend our individual life spans even if it means making dubious moral decisions, leading lives  of a poor quality or putting our collective future in doubt.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-12-18 08:19:09 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-12-18 07:49
Interesting Question

That is an interesting question . What is the truth ? What do you mean by cr ...

You are into philosophy that's a first

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-18 09:19:11 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-12-18 07:49
Interesting Question

That is an interesting question . What is the truth ? What do you mean by cr ...
Is it what is reported in what is referred to as the mainstream media ? Do they always tell the absolute truth ?

In recent years it has become more obvious that any truths to be found in mainstream media are coincidental, so unlikely to be creditable, and academics get grants to support agendas which all makes the necessity to seek alternative sources more important.

I am still laughing at all the "Putin done it!" propaganda which has been lapped up by mainstream media without being supported by evidence and being challenged.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.