Views: 1150|Replies: 4

Britains most married man heading down the isle again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-26 18:45:53 |Display all floors
Ron shepherd is britains most married man, and is set to wed wife number 9 as soon as his divorce comes through. But Ron has made it clear this will be his last time he gets married as he greeted his fiancé christel lalec as she arrived from the philipines at heathrow airport. Ron 68 is 42 yrs older than christel, but is not worried about the age gap!!

People say I must be brave to do this says ron, but having 8 mother in laws is braver!!!
Love conquers all, and age is just a number. I plan to give her a tour of yeovil in somerset, and then we can make plans for our wedding in the new year.

When questioned about the wedding.....christel said she was not here for rons passport, but had genuine feelings for him..lol...
I love ron, and want to take care of him.....

surprised he has any money left after 8 divorces....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-28 01:47:10 |Display all floors
Would not marry a husband if he's married before

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-12-2 21:28:36 |Display all floors
I'm surprised the authorities granted his wife to be entry given his track record.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
poor old Ron. he got ditched by his wife to be before he could tie the not
she ran off with someone else, but old ron has contacted the police, as her visa will run out soon  .
he still is in good spirits though, and says the search for another wife is back on, and he already has dozens of offers...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
silly old men with only their pensions to live off, are only a great catch for woman looking for a way in to the uk...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.