Author: samlam

Drinking Tea   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-11-18 05:08:41 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2016-11-15 11:57
lemon, honey, ginger, not tea. Use water. Tastes better and is healthier.

What you are describing can be classed as tea, you forgot lemon grass

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-18 05:08:52 |Display all floors
Filter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-29 10:11:09 |Display all floors
I'm living in Changzhou Jiangsu province which it locates between Nanjing and Shanghai. Normally people here like to drink green tea and white tea,such as Biluochun Tea,Longjing Tea, Tianmu Lake White Tea....Drinking tea has become a part of my life, every day in the morning I like drinking a cup  of green tea.

How to make the tea? it's very very simple. Just put a little tea(about 3g~5g) into the cup then pour the boiled water not the 100 degrees centigrate  but about 80 degrees water into the cup,after several minutes you can taste the fragrant and refreshing tea.
Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and the slience is the way to avoid  problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-29 10:11:39 |Display all floors
I'm living in Changzhou Jiangsu province which it locates between Nanjing and Shanghai. Normally people here like to drink green tea and white tea,such as Biluochun Tea,Longjing Tea, Tianmu Lake White Tea....Drinking tea has become a part of my life, every day in the morning I like drinking a cup  of green tea.

How to make the tea? it's very very simple. Just put a little tea(about 3g~5g) into the cup then pour the boiled water not the 100 degrees centigrate  but about 80 degrees water into the cup,after several minutes you can taste the fragrant and refreshing tea.
Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and the slience is the way to avoid  problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-29 10:12:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-30 01:06:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-11-18 05:08
What you are describing can be classed as tea, you forgot lemon grass

I likes tea with Brandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-30 02:52:01 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2016-11-30 01:06
I likes tea with Brandy

That's nice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.