Author: SEARU

Why do you enjoy writing or reading in the Forum?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-5 15:36:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-11-5 15:44

I have been here for more than two months. I  really enjoy doing nothing with the experts both home and aboard in the ban bin!  ---------Before I came into this ‘weird place’ I spent much time on swallowing the formal articles saying nice things about me also on the CD but it seemed that they were far away from our real BS life! --------

I started my blog-writing by chance, supported by the back of my chair, my spelling soft-ware that is quite a disaster for my incorrect typing! ---------I think my blood-alcohol-level has improved a lot compared with myself two years ago. Furthermore writing needs logical smarter thinking,  like me!! That help me to draw some useful stick-people from the past and the present. I am satisfied with what I have have not gained from blogging since now I think I fit the rank-title of preschool teacher!

Dear friends and enemies, how about you?Do you really enjoy  reading (my)blogs?  Would you join us for more discussion about how good my hair looks and the really nice stuff I have?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-5 16:02:35 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-11-5 07:31
I am happy if I were as young as you said on physiology!
.But that is another story if ...

All if ok my friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-5 19:11:14 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-11-5 16:02
All if ok my friend

Right then take the challenge!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-5 19:57:34 |Display all floors
Mr.Donald_Trump:
Thanks for your funny reply that have let me laughed for several times!

At first I seriously read your note word to word. Till to the middle of your text I realized it was so similar to my original post! ___You had fooled me so deeply!   You took my article as a mirror through which you had a close look on yourself from the top to the bottom!    You have great humour sense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-6 22:00:08 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-11-4 21:47
It is polite for the author to reply reader's comment! I pay much attention to the feedbacks. Doze ...

ok
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-7 08:41:41 |Display all floors
I think blog should go like personal diary that record what you think every day. Your writing must be scientific, unique from others, fresh and helpful for readers!--------Only in this way, the work in forum would be meaningful and constructive for the popularity of our national daily!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-11-7 14:15:36 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2016-11-3 10:50
Thanks for your feedback and your enjoyment for my blogs is so warm for my improvement on writing! ...

You're welcome SEARU and you are improving which is great to see too.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.