Author: SEARU

Why do you enjoy writing or reading in the Forum?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-4 21:00:41 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-11-3 23:43
I mainly come on here to read news in China, I also enjoy the fun section and many of the picture p ...

Thanks for your appreciation! The "breaking" stamp looks like a red follower prized to a kindergarten kid that is so fresh to me!

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 21:20:06 |Display all floors
There are different views about something and some interesting things happened in this forum ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 21:31:32 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-11-3 23:43
I mainly come on here to read news in China, I also enjoy the fun section and many of the picture p ...

the news we get in here is rarely published elsewhere...
there is a section in the CD newspaper called 'around china' which has interesting stories, but I don't know if its still there now
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 21:32:59 |Display all floors
I'm not a blog man, but I do think if someone makes a comment on soomeones blog, they should reply, but its amazing how many star bloggers don't bother
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 21:37:25 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-11-4 21:20
There are different views about something and some interesting things happened in this forum ..

Differences mean colorful that can attract your eyeballs!  I enjoy the hot atmosphere that can urge you think quickly in logical way! Nice training for the brain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 21:47:11 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-11-4 21:32
I'm not a blog man, but I do think if someone makes a comment on soomeones blog, they should reply,  ...

It is polite for the author to reply reader's comment! I pay much attention to the feedbacks. Dozens of my replies was  great challenge for my thinking ability!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-4 22:08:56 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-11-4 21:20

Differences make up the world that is so colorful and attractive to our eyeballs!  So just enjoy the tour without leaving home door!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.