Views: 11195|Replies: 51

Why do you enjoy writing or reading in the Forum?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-11-1 20:14:52 |Display all floors
I have been here for more than two years. I  really enjoy doing something with the experts both home and aboard in the blog space!  ---------Before I came into this ‘park’, I spent much time on swallowing the formal articles also on the CD but it seemed that they were far away from our real life! --------

I started my blog-writing by chance, supported by the SOU-GO spelling soft-ware that is quite helpful for my correct typing! ---------I think my composition-level has improved a lot compared with myself two years ago. Furthermore writing needs logical smarter thinking that help me to draw something useful from the past and the present. I am satisfied with what I have gained from bloging since now I think I am fit the rank-title of teacher!

Dear friends, how about you?Do you really enjoy  reading (my)blogs?  Would you join us for more discussion?
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-11-2 20:43:28 |Display all floors
SEARU,

I always enjoy reading your blogs but I seldom comment on blogs or posts as during the past two years I have had a few major changes to my life.  However, after I do my moderation duties each day I often simply don't feel like writing much on the forum as I spend many hours a day in front of a computer writing.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-3 10:50:53 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-11-2 20:43
SEARU,

I always enjoy reading your blogs but I seldom comment on blogs or posts as during the past  ...

Thanks for your feedback and your enjoyment for my blogs is so warm for my improvement on writing!

I have a large circle of friends here in the town and in my home-village who have offered me colorful stories about work and life!-----------I do wish in the future my articles would attract more reader-friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-3 16:04:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2016-11-3 16:05

Reading seems like netting fish in the sea of knowledge and wisdom! ---------Clever person pay much attention on how to get the sweet fruit on the top of the tree!  ----------The way in which the scientists think is more important than what they have said (theory)!  While Chinese students are asked to swallow all the food offered by their teachers! --------- Writing is advanced thinking that is more complicated than oral dialogue! -----The former needs that your brain must work in an effective way!

I am hooked on the keyboard of the computer!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-3 23:43:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2016-11-3 23:45
SEARU Post time: 2016-11-3 16:04
Reading seems like netting fish in the sea of knowledge and wisdom! ---------Clever person pay much  ...

I mainly come on here to read news in China, I also enjoy the fun section and many of the picture posts.

There are a few members that I enjoy reading and I am happy to do what I can to keep an orderly forum.

I have no problem being able to ignore the muppets that post on here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-3 23:56:07 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-11-3 23:43
I mainly come on here to read news in China, I also enjoy the fun section and many of the picture p ...

i would like if there were fewer stories copied by the hacks, and more original material.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-11-3 23:57:54 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2016-11-3 23:56
i would like if there were fewer stories copied by the hacks, and more original material.

We've got what we've got let's make the most of it.

people come people go

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.