Author: sunnylin01

Terracotta Warriors, an inspiration from ancient Greeks? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2016-10-20 04:45:32 |Display all floors
TurbinePower Post time: 2016-10-19 19:54
They already did. But I disagree with them, when China building the Great Wall Anglo like Seneca w ...

Just like your family, you could be his sister

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 10:53:02 |Display all floors
As you know, there are numerous contacts that China had with other countries, and even though pasta or spaghetti comes to China or vice versa, it is for one to enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-10-20 19:20:11 |Display all floors
They already did. But I disagree with them, when China building the Great Wall Anglo like Seneca w ...

Whether insignificant you agrees or not, what matters if FACTS, not beliefs. Without foreign influences there might not even be a China as you know it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 19:22:49 |Display all floors

My ancestors from the Caucasus region brought the world's first t5extile clothes to humanity; they made wine before anyone else. The first houses built of durable materials were built in Cara Huyuk, today's Anatolia, ca. 9'000 years ago.

If you start a Darwinist pissing match, I will trample you into concrtete ground and not one dust mote will survive from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 19:33:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-10-20 19:22
My ancestors from the Caucasus region brought the world's first t5extile clothes to humanity; th ...

You ancestors were butt naked while the Chinese already worn the silk clothes. you ancestors did invented no textile. Anatolia is in Asia a modern days Turkey and they are mix blood, between, Mongol, Arab and eastern European

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 19:52:20 |Display all floors
TurbinePower Post time: 2016-10-20 19:39
If you didn't came out from western Europe in 1500s you would still be an ape today.. Any society  ...

Apes were never native to Europe. What did they teach you at your "school"? That the first Chinese woman gave birth to 72 Chinese babies and remained virgin, with no man impregnating her? Or do you like the fairy tale about the brother who unwittingly bored into his sister's lower body and got her pregnant of the first Chinese child?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-20 20:11:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-10-20 19:52
Apes were never native to Europe. What did they teach you at your "school"? That the first Chine ...

That sound more like Maria that gave birth to Jesus Christ with no man slept with her.  The native of Europe indeed such homo erectus  were discovered in Europe.  In reality you just can't be progress nor develope with out learning from the others. Chinese taught the west and the world how to used paperr money. Arab tought. the west and the world to used  the efficientght numerics system instead of using the Roman numbers and finally you should thank India  for tought you how to worn the pajama

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.