Author: petera

A new Henry Labouchere Thread [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-20 13:34:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 13:48:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-20 13:34
The government surely is hiding something but do you trust benighted Pet to know what it is, Pet ...

I'm open to everyone I'm that type of guy , but like you said petera has been mocked for years and he still comes back strong , he's got conviction, not saying I believe everything he says is true, I'm just weighing up what the American public are saying also, so it's not only petera's opinion that I'm relying on.

I know by reading the correspondence between the two of you , it's not healthy,
and I'm sorry if you are offended, it was not my intention.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-20 18:55:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 18:57:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-20 18:55
I am pretty open too, especially to nutters such as My Pet (why else would I treat him to this f ...

You're funny you, I just follow your posts and it gives me giggles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 19:17:25 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-9-19 17:42
Hero

Your hero Winston Turdhill was charged with sodomy by the father of one of his classmates at ...

Not my hero, I've never heard of anyone of that name.

You however have an unhealthy obsession with sodomy.

charged with sodomy by the father of one of his classmates at Sandhurst..
the father maybe his son enjoyed himself.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 19:21:02 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-9-19 17:50
Filter

The filter has captured my contributions this morning. Hooked Noser's insults get through wi ...

Awww, poor poor pete, you get enough insults through the filter, your childish name calling always seem to get through.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 20:04:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.