Author: Book_Species

The World’s Greatest Species: The Book Species   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-22 10:07:54 |Display all floors
Barium Post time: 2017-11-8 21:16
How do micro-nukes work?  Jim Fetzer says Israel placed micronukes in the Twin Towers.

Years

I have been saying that for years. Micro nukes have been around since the fifties. I have identified the weapon used as the variable yield sub kiloton W54 warhead which was used in nuclear artillery and in back pack nukes. They probably used 4 warheads per tower detonated in a synchronised top down sequence.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 19:34:33 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-11-22 10:07
Years

I have been saying that for years. Micro nukes have been around since the fifties. I have i ...

When the twin towers collapsed, I did not see a circular nuke-like explosion.  Plus, the radiation would have killed thousands of Israeli-Americans.  

Why even use nukes when conventional demolition explosives gets the job done.  The Whites have been doing building demolition for years on large buildings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 17:38:00 |Display all floors
Foxer Post time: 2017-11-25 19:34
When the twin towers collapsed, I did not see a circular nuke-like explosion.  Plus, the radiation ...

They would have required 4000 tons of TNT per tower to pulverize them the way they did. We are talking about 500,000 ton towers with 100,000 ton steel frames and vast amounts of concrete. The radiation from a total yield of 4 kilotons per tower is not that bad. The towers themselves acted as containment devices. The Chosen took the day off and the rescue workers were expendable goyim that in fact died like flies in the years following.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 14:34:45 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-11-26 17:38

They would have required 4000 tons of TNT per tower to pulverize them the way they did. We a ...

What do you think of David Chandler?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
RogerRabbit Post time: 2017-12-8 14:34
What do you think of David Chandler?

Controlled

I think he too is controlled opposition. Doesn't he believe in planes crashing into the towers and even into the Pentagon ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time Yesterday 15:00 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-12-12 06:07
Controlled

I think he too is controlled opposition. Doesn't he believe in planes crashing into th ...

I like David Chandler.  He is a retired Physics teacher.  But I now think that Fetzer is a paid disinformationist because I caught him falsifying his evidence.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.