Author: Book_Species

The World’s Greatest Species: The Book Species   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-26 21:13:10 |Display all floors
Mongomery Post time: 2016-8-21 14:21
Minoans were pretty cool, esp. the women's shirts,

African Tribesmen are pretty hot too.   I especially love the Pygmies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-27 20:07:39 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-8-23 17:37
White Aryans

White Aryans took over the world in the post Columbus holocaust. This holocaust was  ...

I don't know what an Aryan is.  There are Nordics, Alpines, Mediterraneans, and Indo-Europeans.  

The CE/AD era is too short to give Caucasians credit for anything: they are almost dead now; they had their great success during the forty-thousand years in the BCE/BC.  Their brains are built for hunter-gatherer living with groups with eight members in them.  Once civilizations were invented via farming, Caucasians started to go extinct.  But then, a greater brain evolved called Book Species that were advanced enough to be perfectly suited for living in farming civilizations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-27 20:18:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SuperBook at 2016-8-27 20:24
petera Post time: 2016-8-24 06:47

40,000 years from now Earth will be a lifeless radioactive sphere orbiting the sun.

I don't think so.  I don't think any nation would choose extinction by launching their nukes.

As I see it, 1,000 years from now, there will be only one hominid species on Earth: Books.

How long the Books will last after that, I can't predict. They will have to figure out a way to reverse our Sun turning into a red giant.  Maybe one billion years from now, the Books will have evolved into demi-gods that can fly between stars and leave Earth for another home.  Or they may build an artificial planet, like the Death Star and live on it.

Or maybe the Books will have evolved into a pure energy form and will not even require land to live on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 16:24:48 |Display all floors
SuperBook Post time: 2016-8-27 20:07
I don't know what an Aryan is.  There are Nordics, Alpines, Mediterraneans, and Indo-Europeans.  

Usury

The Book species has used usury and long term planning to harness the goyim. They need goys to work for them.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 16:29:18 |Display all floors
SuperBook Post time: 2016-8-27 20:18
I don't think so.  I don't think any nation would choose extinction by launching their nukes.

As  ...

Radioactive

I don't think a nuclear war will occur. What will happen is global electricity grid collapses after a giant solar flare/coronal mass ejection. This will cause all the nuclear reactors on the planet to melt down simultaneously ending most or all life on Earth.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 16:56:54 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2016-8-28 16:24
Usury

The Book species has used usury and long term planning to harness the goyim. They need goys ...

Perhaps.  Gentiles indeed still use lower animals for tasks, like horses, sheep, dogs, etc.  So, Books use lower animals for labor as well.  How long will they keep them around?  Who knows.  One day, they will create robotics to completely replace the gentiles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 17:03:08 |Display all floors
SuperBook Post time: 2016-8-27 20:18

As  ...

Didn't make it

My reply to this post didn't make it. I've got to go, T. More later.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.