Author: Butchem

China Should Ally with Ukraine to Free Crimea from Russia   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-8 11:51:41 |Display all floors
JohnV Post time: 2017-9-7 18:17
To save repetition, here’s my take on it.  

Is the US Government a Terrorist Organisation

Yes, we know your disgust for that country's government and I for one share in your sentiment for it although on a less virulent level. On the other hand, why be selective? Selectiveness means partisanship, subjectivity, unfairness. Not just the U.S. government is a terrorist organisation - every single government is. All governments are a form of organized crime. That is why there is so much strife and disruption going on in the world. The bigger the more criminal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-9 15:17:03 |Display all floors
I think a study of the history should help to solve this problem. Crimea have as I understand not never been a natural part of Ukraine. It was "given" away during the former Soviet Union. It however did had a very strong own sovereignty. Sevastopol was recognised top still be a Russian naval base. The   "Crimea" crises is only another strategy for the US. Keep in mind that an Ukraine company is behind the DPKR missile development. But no sanctions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-11 08:34:32 |Display all floors
We dunno what the hell is going on in Kimmy mind. China approach of trying to get rid of Kimmy boy and supporting his uncle is quite unusual considering China insist of non interference in foreign policy.

China leaders of not trying to get along with Kimmy boy and help him build a strong and stable society independent of global bankster from Wall Street is not wise and will be disastrous unless someone is controlling China from the outside.

//  The cat was let out of the bag when it was leaked that Ukraine had supplied Kim with ICBMs, no doubt with nukes ready and attached, not to target  the US but to give the US a free shot at nuking China and deep into Russia, notice how Russia quickly deployed an anti missile shield on it's border with NK.

I am sure that if Russia is subject to a first strike by the US proxy then there will be no need to guess where the Russian retaliatory strike will be headed.     - by ex CIA          //

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.